Hypatia

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
App. Filed.......
15-06-2020
Just called CIC, and after waiting for a long time, finally got through to an agent, who said that she has to refuse answering any questions from applicants at this time, until the Afghanistan situation resolves. Beyond frustrating.

• Wow
Reactions: harirajmohan

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Just called CIC, and after waiting for a long time, finally got through to an agent, who said that she has to refuse answering any questions from applicants at this time, until the Afghanistan situation resolves. Beyond frustrating.
I dont get the logic of not answering till afgan focus. How come the call center is focusing in afgan.. no words to describe them.

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

really beyond words ;(

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
@Das67 have you received any update on your application? such as GCMS or test invite. Just curious if you have seen or asked and your application is touched by a human being in Edmonton office?

Baba Yaga

Feb 20, 2018
I got the same response from when I called cic

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
@Das67 have you received any update on your application? such as GCMS or test invite. Just curious if you have seen or asked and your application is touched by a human being in Edmonton office?
I have received my notes in Aug 8 and was extracted in July 30, just showing that my file was last touched in feb when I passed my BG since then nothing. The file is in registry waiting for god to touch it :rolleyes: I don't even check my online status anymore.

Reactions: novascotia27

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
I have received my notes in Aug 8 and was extracted in July 30, just showing that my file was last touched in feb when I passed my BG since then nothing. The file is in registry waiting for god to touch it :rolleyes: I don't even check my online status anymore.
Totally! Yeah because i got notes for my spouse and the file status is now “routine” and it was updated on August 18? So was curious if they awoke from sleep lately after Mid August.

Reactions: novascotia27

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Totally! Yeah because i got notes for my spouse and the file status is now “routine” and it was updated on August 18? So was curious if they awoke from sleep lately after Mid August.
I got my GCMS notes and the file status is: COMPLEX-Grant Review Ready. Does anyone know what this means.

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Refuse answering question until when ????? These people a fucking cancer..
IRCC will milk the 'Afghanistan situation' for as long as they can. They could only use the covid excuse for so long. With the vaccine mandate and most places opening up again they had to come up with some new bullsh*t.

Never mind Mandamus, I'm beginning to think refusing to answer questions about our applications in itself could be ground for legal action against IRCC.

mrbreizh

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Same here, 7 months that I'm stuck to BG Check completed and no test.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Dr Nonsky and Das67