08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
hi guys
i am planning to apply citizenship this week . so any body can help me regarding question 10 and 11 filling?
how we can fill if some one is unemployed for three months like in corvid and change his address ,s o he have to mention two address in unemployment ?
Since you had two addresses during your unemployment period I would add a row for each address.
Everyone, can I link my citizenship application to my online GCKey session? or how do I keep track on my application status? Thanks!
No, you cannot link your application to your account. You can only track on eCAS.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

kravichinnu

Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please add me to the list?

App. type: Family(2)
Physical presence days: 1,405
App. sent: June 10
App. delivered: June 15
AOR: Oct 27

Thanks!

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Can you please add me to the list?

App. type: Family(2)
Physical presence days: 1,405
App. sent: June 10
App. delivered: June 15
AOR: Oct 27

Thanks!
added!

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
HI
I am plaining to apply for citizenship in this month and have few questions.
1 -question10-a regarding addresses in side or outside of Canada
how we will fill all the address in the situation like this : left Canada for home country for 2 month and in this 2 month spend 1 month in home country and then traveled to Saudi Arabia for 7 days on visit and then back to home country and spend 23 days and then back to Canada , i mean total 2 month away from Canada. so , how we fill the address first Canada then home country then Saudi Arabia then home country then Canada ?
is it true or any other way to fill it out ?

2- Q 11 A little bit same like the above question we we will put the home visit as un employment ?
3- my wife is house wife and definite she is unemployed. so we will put that she is unemployed from landing date to present date. in company column will be N/A but what will be in the next column like place of employment study or other activity. and same with the other next city and country column because in this period we have changed 4 address .
any body can guide me ?
thanks

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
HI
how we will fill all the address in the situation like this : left Canada for home country for 2 month and in this 2 month spend 1 month in home country and then traveled to Saudi Arabia for 7 days on visit and then back to home country and spend 23 days and then back to Canada , i mean total 2 month away from Canada. so , how we fill the address first Canada then home country then Saudi Arabia then home country then Canada ?

2- Q 11 A little bit same like the above question we we will put the home visit as un employment ?
3- my wife is house wife and definite she is unemployed. so we will put that she is unemployed from landing date to present date. in company column will be N/A but what will be in the next column like place of employment study or other activity. and same with the other next city and country column because in this period we have changed 4 address .
any body can guide me ?
thanks
Bro please do your paperwork carefully this time in order to avoid any procedural fairness letter from IRCC like you had during your PR application for IELTS score.

crmtry

Jan 9, 2018
Why would you require citizenship for a job? I can only think you are applying/working for the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, or a job with high level of clearance within the government. Otherwise your employer is really crossing the line.
Some countries have limitations for the number of expats that’s allowed during a calendar year. A buddy of mine couldn’t get the job as the quota for Greek citizens have been filled for the year(it happened on 2018).

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
HI GUYS.
regarding eligibility period mean ?
either it starts from the date you got PR or the date exact five years before you application date ?
Please read the citizenship guide: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html
This question is answered in point 9 of Step 4.
HI
Again, read the guide. Read what is says for question 10, in Step 4. It tells you to include your home addresses and specifies what not to include.
No, you put your home address(es) if you were unemployed.
any body can guide me ?
thanks
Include all four addresses.

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Bro please do your paperwork carefully this time in order to avoid any procedural fairness letter from IRCC like you had during your PR application for IELTS score.
hello bro.
did you apply for citizenship. if yes then plz guide me a little bit because i am struck on few things.
thanks

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
HI GUYS.
regarding eligibility period mean ?
either it starts from the date you got PR or the date exact five years before you application date ?
hi, i have read it and also step 1 where they mention the eligibility" -

according to our situation our eligibility starts from PR date when we landed in Canada got PR as said by

(The five (5) year eligibility period is only the five (5) years before the date you sign your application. This is the time period you will use in the Physical Presence Calculator. )

so in physical presence calculator it counts from PR date to citizenship Application sign date.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
hi, i have read it and also step 1 where they mention the eligibility" -

according to our situation our eligibility starts from PR date when we landed in Canada got PR as said by

(The five (5) year eligibility period is only the five (5) years before the date you sign your application. This is the time period you will use in the Physical Presence Calculator. )

so in physical presence calculator it counts from PR date to citizenship Application sign date.
The eligibility period doesn't start from your pr date. The eligibility period is 5 years back from the date you sign your application. Let's say you will sign your application on 28 Nov 2020, your eligibility period will be 28Nov 2015-28 Nov 2020 regardless of when you became PR.