+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 - Citizenship Application

veug

Jun 2, 2020
Waterloo, ON
@melito, my wife has got the AOR a few hours ago, me and our children not yet. We sent one envelope with all our application forms inside and in the excel table we all (family of 4) in one row. Should I update the table and set the AOR date today if it is just 25% of AORs yet?

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
@melito, my wife has got the AOR a few hours ago, me and our children not yet. We sent one envelope with all our application forms inside and in the excel table we all (family of 4) in one row. Should I update the table and set the AOR date today if it is just 25% of AORs yet?
Yeah, I don't see why not. I updated :)

Reactions: veug

africanbarbie01

Jan 11, 2016
I'm kinda late to the party, I submitted June 01 2020, Made use of canada post and the package got there a week after. I just got an AOR today around 4pm MST. Please where is the link to the tracker to update. thank you. I'd go back to read all pages to get familiar

africanbarbie01

Jan 11, 2016
Physical presence: 1033 days
Application received: 15 Jun 2020.
AOR Received: (October 14, 2020)
Processing on eCAS: TBD
Test invitation received: TBD
Test date: TBD
Oath invitation received: TBD
Decision made: TBD

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
I'm kinda late to the party, I submitted June 01 2020, Made use of canada post and the package got there a week after. I just got an AOR today around 4pm MST. Please where is the link to the tracker to update. thank you. I'd go back to read all pages to get familiar
Congrats! The link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U27V95kWlCVYWB0zye7DvqoXSkyqxgbA31eEJ_TKO6Y/edit?usp=sharing
Physical presence: 1033 days
Application received: 15 Jun 2020.
AOR Received: (October 14, 2020)
Processing on eCAS: TBD
Test invitation received: TBD
Test date: TBD
Oath invitation received: TBD
Decision made: TBD
Please also provide
Location (city):
App type (single or # of people):
App sent date:
You applied with less than 1095 days and received an AOR?
And clarify physical presence days as pointed out

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
The envelope label should say that it's from IRCC and it will be A4 size envelope.
I have similar situation so Canada post informed me they still put the CIC mail in mail box even if you set mail forwarding, incase it returned back to CIC so agent told me they will write note in system if returned application was sent back to them and she mentioned it is similar when they sent PR card for example and people change address so it go back to them and they put note in the system. Check with old tenants first then if you set mailing forward and you changed everything so better cancel it at least you make sure it will go to old address

nathaniel_d

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi All,

Just received AOR, Delivered June 11. It's surprising because this is my second AOR. I have requested urgent processing in September which they considered my request, and issued AOR for second application.

Now I got AOR for my first application which was delivered in June (This is normal processing-I did not request Urgent Processing at the time).

Letter of Explanation was included in the second application as mentioned clearing not to consider first application since i made a urgent request on the Second application, Not sure why this is happened

When i check ECAS, two applications are there one is Received (June) and other one is Processed (Sep)

Any suggestions, please - do you want me to update CIC again?

Thank you, please update tracker

Reactions: EUK

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Just received AOR, Delivered June 11. It's surprising because this is my second AOR. I have requested urgent processing in September which they considered my request, and issued AOR for second application.

Now I got AOR for my first application which was delivered in June (This is normal processing-I did not request Urgent Processing at the time).

Letter of Explanation was included in the second application as mentioned clearing not to consider first application since i made a urgent request on the Second application, Not sure why this is happened

When i check ECAS, two applications are there one is Received (June) and other one is Processed (Sep)

did you attach two different fee receipts?

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
Hi All,

Lucky, most of us are dying to get 1 aor haha