+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020 Applicants please join here

Akf

Jun 2, 2020
Hello. I have finally sent in my paper application inland, they received it yesterday via mail. How long will it take for them to actually "receive" it? When I try linking my paper application on the government website, it does not say that they have it on file. Ho long will it take for them to receive it?

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Outland spousal application was mailed on Thursday May 28th and it got there today June 4th. I think there was a delay because it was set to be there in 3 business days.

Reactions: Genghiskhan123

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
AOR 1 we are all waiting anything from them but no idea if it takes over 3 months now! It should only take 2 months roughly . Here is what they say:-

How can I check if my application has been received?
If we begin to process your application, we’ll send you an acknowledgment of receipt letter or email with an application number.
We don’t send an acknowledgement of receipt until we have opened your application and checked that it’s complete. There may be a delay between the date we receive your application and the date we open it.
Your application will be returned to you if:
  • it’s incomplete
  • fees are missing or
  • it’s received after a program is paused, closed or a cap is reached

saahilistic

Jun 4, 2020
Hi All,

I have sent my spousal application today. Canada post is taking a week in express post.
Is there any tracker in place?

Bbarhamc

Jun 5, 2020
Hello. I have finally sent in my paper application inland, they received it yesterday via mail. How long will it take for them to actually "receive" it? When I try linking my paper application on the government website, it does not say that they have it on file. Ho long will it take for them to receive it?
Hi! My inland applicantion was received 6/1. Are you also applying for an open work permit ?