+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hi Guys! Any update on FSW Applications? Has anyone from the FSW gotten their COPR recently or passed everything?
I called the agent recently and the last time they told me my Criminality is passed, security remains (no development since Sept 2020) and now they said criminality also is not done and still security hasn't started. I am AOR June2 and its so frustrating to wait without knowing.
I did receive two ghost updates recently but nothing on my profile.

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I know some people who submitted in July already got their CORP, I submitted June 10 and still waiting... it’s like a Russian roulette

gumgum

Jun 3, 2021
Hello!
I got my CoPR letter on 3rd February. I sent all the documents they asked me for the PR card but I didn't receive any notice back about my physical card... Is that normal? How long it takes to get your PR CARD since you send the photos to Canada Immigration?

Thank you in advance!

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hello!
I got my CoPR letter on 3rd February. I sent all the documents they asked me for the PR card but I didn't receive any notice back about my physical card... Is that normal? How long it takes to get your PR CARD since you send the photos to Canada Immigration?

Thank you in advance!
It depends on the office you sent.

There is a different forum that is made for PR card application here.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-new-renewal-processing-timeline-2020.679351/page-167

If you sent the PR card documents to Etobicoke, you can check here too :)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-etobicoke-office-only.712660/page-132

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys, for the last 3 weeks I had two “ghost” application updates, which haven’t indicated any visible changes to my app. Any idea why is this happening?

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Hello, After submitting in Canada declaration, PR card mailing address and Digital photo, how long will it take to get PR card and eCopr!!!!

Sfzh

Sep 30, 2020
Hi

Ircc has send adding documents request ... updated pcc and all the forms again like generic app... schedule a etc.

Does anyone know if this is a standard request.

chaitanya512

Sep 20, 2019
India
Category........
Any outland ON PNP candidates received PPR? Ordered gcms notes and I got it today. my criminality is in progress. Security is not yet started. How much more time do you guys think it would take to process?

Sfzh

Sep 30, 2020
Any outland ON PNP candidates received PPR? Ordered gcms notes and I got it today. my criminality is in progress. Security is not yet started. How much more time do you guys think it would take to process?

How wud we know there is an invitation. The cant send an invitation to pr application already being processed.

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys, My AOR is Oct 2020, my current status of the application is Eligibility and criminality is pass and security is pending.

Now the issue is, I had to take up a personal loan of 20+ Lakhs during covid, I pay the monthly EMI now. How will this effect my POF? will having personal loan be cancelled against my existing funds or will it be treated separately as long as i can show my future income options.

Also when will be the POF will be asked to submitted again, i'm expecting after PPR and while landing?

My solution is to show them the loans and explain that i want to do a soft landing and continue doing my job in my home country remotely until i find a job in canada.
Will this work or will I be rejected? are there any other options for me.

Please help with your opinions. TIA

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi guys, My AOR is Oct 2020, my current status of the application is Eligibility and criminality is pass and security is pending.

Now the issue is, I had to take up a personal loan of 20+ Lakhs during covid, I pay the monthly EMI now. How will this effect my POF? will having personal loan be cancelled against my existing funds or will it be treated separately as long as i can show my future income options.

Also when will be the POF will be asked to submitted again, i'm expecting after PPR and while landing?

My solution is to show them the loans and explain that i want to do a soft landing and continue doing my job in my home country remotely until i find a job in canada.
Will this work or will I be rejected? are there any other options for me.

Please help with your opinions. TIA
If your eligibility passed, you needn't worry. No need to explain IRCC, they can be rejected you file if they find you have a heavy loan amount pending in your account.