+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hi ayonike , i received same email . can u please tell me regarding dependants there is one question ( option a or b ) what to choose ? please or if u can share ur email i waana ask few question please

I’m a single applicant. Sorry, I’m not sure about how to respond regarding option a or b. I just wrote that I’m a single applicant, then I provided my responses to their questions. You can check this forum : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-pr-confirmation-portal.713006/page-273#post-9437576

Guess you should be able to get some clarification when you read through the forum.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Got a GU this morning. Anyone else got this? Hope it’s not a glitch.

Previous GU was when medical expired on May 26. CEC inland.

Reactions: Kerikeri

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
@legalfalcon, my friend has an outland dependant, and he got this in his email today from IRCC states and he is not sure how to respond since he has an outland dependant:
  • You and every dependant included in your application need to be in Canada to use the portal. If you or one of your dependants currently live outside Canada, let us know by replying to this message (click on reply):
  • You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.

• A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants. Profiles for your dependants, who were under 18 years of age at the time you applied for permanent residence, will be created under your profile.
  • Other dependant(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependants 18 years old or olderat the time you applied for permanent residence, can either:
    • Allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them.
or

• Give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.
Let us know:

You must inform us immediately via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

What you need to do next:

• Reply (click on reply) to this email ... and give us your personal email address.
  • Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):
    • If option A, no further email addresses are needed.
    • If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
  • In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):
ü Name:

ü UCI:

ü Email (as set out in this message):

ü Original entry date:

ü Date of last time entered Canada:

ü Location(Port of Entry):

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying (click on reply) to this message:
I received same email today.

My wife is in the USA.

Can you tell me how your friend reply to this email?? Or Can anyone please help me for this!!!

Reactions: Kerikeri

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
I received same email today.

My wife is in the USA.

Can you tell me how your friend reply to this email?? Or Can anyone please help me for this!!!

Congratulations as that is a virtual landing prerequisite.

He chose option A asking that all profiles should be created under the principal applicant; and he supplied the details of the family information, he indicated in the dependant's information that they are not in Canada. The spouse has been asked to submit her passport to the Canadian High Commission in her country of residence to be issued a visa so she can do a physical landing.

Reactions: sandy3108

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Hello guys,
Has anyone ordered GCMS notes recently? Have you receive it as CD type?
If yes, I need to ask some questions :) thanks

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021

He chose option A asking that all profiles should be created under the principal applicant; and he supplied the details of the family information, he indicated in the dependant's information that they are not in Canada. The spouse has been asked to submit her passport to the Canadian High Commission in her country of residence to be issued a visa so she can do a physical landing.
Thank you so much.

Julaika01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hello,

I just saw a GU too. (Profile updated) but my medicals were passed last year June. So, now it says you don't need a medical exam instead you passed medicals.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hello,

I just saw a GU too. (Profile updated) but my medicals were passed last year June. So, now it says you don't need a medical exam instead you passed medicals.
It means your medical expired as they are only valid for 1 year, so now either they will ask you a new one or if you are inland they will extend it for 1 more year.

Reactions: Julaika01

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021

Hi,

I did as you suggest. I receive portal link and temporary password. I change with my password.

In portal there is initiate for me and my spouse separately. I did my part like submit declaration that I am currently live in Canada, give current residence address and digital photo.

But when I am going to initiate my wife's, there is no option for outside to select. I mentioned in an email that my spouse is in the USA.

Can you suggest me?

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
Hi,

I did as you suggest. I receive portal link and temporary password. I change with my password.

In portal there is initiate for me and my spouse separately. I did my part like submit declaration that I am currently live in Canada, give current residence address and digital photo.

But when I am going to initiate my wife's, there is no option for outside to select. I mentioned in an email that my spouse is in the USA.

Can you suggest me?

Maybe you need to respond again to the email telling them CLEARLY that your spouse is outland and state the country she is in.

The spots where they asked for "last time of entry to Canada" 'Port of Entry", just put N/A.

I believe they will sort you out.

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Maybe you need to respond again to the email telling them CLEARLY that your spouse is outland and state the country she is in.

The spots where they asked for "last time of entry to Canada" 'Port of Entry", just put N/A.

I believe they will sort you out.
Yeah but she came to Canada on visitor visa so many times. So how can I enter "N/A" under "Port of Entry"

adamkhang

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Hi everyone, if anyone in the same situation like me and know how to solve. I got the approval on portal on March 23. I saw the COPR number on file but till now they have not sent me anything. I called a lot of times to speak with agents, they kept saying to wait. Now 2 months already, nothing happens. They told me the visa office is in Etobicoke. What should I do if the COPR is expired? What should I do to get the e COPR?

MelTranel

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi everyone, if anyone in the same situation like me and know how to solve. I got the approval on portal on March 23. I saw the COPR number on file but till now they have not sent me anything. I called a lot of times to speak with agents, they kept saying to wait. Now 2 months already, nothing happens. They told me the visa office is in Etobicoke. What should I do if the COPR is expired? What should I do to get the e COPR?
Try to e-mail Etobicoke office directly and ask about your COPR document: Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

I was in the same situation waiting for 1,5 month, after e-mailed the VO directly , I finally recieved the document