+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
Can you please help with this situation?
I called IRCC today about my application (CEC - Inland June 12Aor)
She was so rude and unwilling to give out info and as I have said before in the forum, I lost and restored my status (November-April).
Basically she just told me that because I was out of status, my PR application can be cancelled????!! Is this true? I was all passed on January 24 and I am so worried and honestly none of the agents had ever told me about what she said, before.
She also said that my application has been forwarded in Ottawa for a review.?!!
I am so confused, please help me

@legalfalcon
@caipsnotes

Reactions: Kerikeri

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Hi @legalfalcon
She was so rude and unwilling to give out info and as I have said before in the forum, I lost and restored my status (November-April).
Basically she just told me that because I was out of status, my PR application can be cancelled????!! Is this true? I was all passed on January 24 and I am so worried and honestly none of the agents had ever told me about what she said, before.

@legalfalcon
@caipsnotes
call again. Try to get another agent. Be as polite as possible (not saying you were impolite). Ask questions like: “I just called a few days ago/yesterday, but I think I did not understood correctly what the other agent said. Can you please confirm/clarify?”

I am glad that every agent I got was super polite. Sorry you had to go trough this.

Other than this, I don’t know what to tell you. I don’t have knowledge on the nuances of in and out of statuses. I leave this to more knowledgeable people.

Reactions: Kerikeri

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

@legalfalcon

The issue is not about the PR application being cancelled. PR application will be approved and finalised only of you have a valid legal status in Canada. Since you applied for restoration, the outcome of the PR application will hinge upon the decision on the restoration.

If your status has been restored and you are in compliance of the regulations under which your status was restored to the TRV, you just have to wait.

IRCC is continuing to issue COPRs to applicants in Canada, but the pace is sluggish.

Reactions: Rubyred and Rav@12

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
The issue is not about the PR application being cancelled. PR application will be approved and finalised only of you have a valid legal status in Canada. Since you applied for restoration, the outcome of the PR application will hinge upon the decision on the restoration.

If your status has been restored and you are in compliance of the regulations under which your status was restored to the TRV, you just have to wait.

IRCC is continuing to issue COPRs to applicants in Canada, but the pace is sluggish.
thank you!!
Status restored to work Permit holder on April 6th, hopefully I get the COPR soon.
just to clarify, my application won’t be canceled right?

azurtoy

Jun 23, 2017
Any june 12 got approved???
I'm June 12 AOR. CEC Inland

I called IRCC a couple of weeks ago to ask about my application status. The lady on the phone told me that my application passed the eligibility and background check, only waiting for the final review.
I got an email on Apr 23 about the Application status update - found my PR application is approved.
Apr 28, Confirmation of Permanent Residence (Etobicoke) came in email - the letter was written on Apr 22.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thank you!!
Status restored to work Permit holder on April 6th, hopefully I get the COPR soon.
just to clarify, my application won’t be canceled right?
No, an application cannot be cancelled just because you applied for restoration and if one has been grated, there is no ground for refusal.

A PR application can only be refused if you do not meet the eligibility criteria for the PR.

Lymabelian

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hello to all!

Is there an effect on my CEC application as the address on my police clearance is different from my current address now. I transferred from where I stayed a month ago. Sir @legalfalcon, do you think it might be the reason of my pending in my criminality. Thank you!

Reactions: abj@canada

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I'm June 12 AOR. CEC Inland

I called IRCC a couple of weeks ago to ask about my application status. The lady on the phone told me that my application passed the eligibility and background check, only waiting for the final review.
I got an email on Apr 23 about the Application status update - found my PR application is approved.
Apr 28, Confirmation of Permanent Residence (Etobicoke) came in email - the letter was written on Apr 22.
Congratulations

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello to all!

Is there an effect on my CEC application as the address on my police clearance is different from my current address now. I transferred from where I stayed a month ago. Sir @legalfalcon, do you think it might be the reason of my pending in my criminality. Thank you!
It does not matter what address your PCC have and where you currently live.

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hi all,

I received my COPR letter yesterday and sent it to Etobicoke office already for the PR cards. I appreciate all of your support during frustrated time, especially thanks to @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes for all your answers.
PS: I tried to link PR card to my application online but it wasn't found when I entered all information. I used UCI and Family name. Anyone know how to do it? Any input would appreciate.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2021
Hi All,

It is my first post. Thanks @legalfalcon and everyone for sharing helpful information.

I just got my COPR so I would like to share my timeline and hope that it would be helpful for some of you to some degrees.

CEC Inland, single applicant, 1 college, 1 job, have stayed in Canada since came here. My application should be considered simple.

AOE: June 15
Medical: August 10
Eligibility: October 7 (could be earlier, not really sure about this one)
Background and Security Check: October 10
Approved based on GCMS note: October 13
Approved on account: April 27, 2021
COPR arrived in Email: April 30, 2021

Primary Office: Ottawa
Secondary Office: Etobicoke

I was also in CN COPVID PACE group. No one calls me to confirm my info.

My file has not been touch from Oct to April. It took 6 months to print and email COPR. If you are in a similar situation, I hope your application will be approved soon.

I will be active in this thread for a week in case if you have any questions.

Best.

Roopsekhon44

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi All,

It is my first post. Thanks @legalfalcon and everyone for sharing helpful information.

I just got my COPR so I would like to share my timeline and hope that it would be helpful for some of you to some degrees.

CEC Inland, single applicant, 1 college, 1 job, have stayed in Canada since came here. My application should be considered simple.

AOE: June 15
Medical: August 10
Eligibility: October 7 (could be earlier, not really sure about this one)
Background and Security Check: October 10
Approved based on GCMS note: October 13
Approved on account: April 27, 2021
COPR arrived in Email: April 30, 2021

Primary Office: Ottawa
Secondary Office: Etobicoke

I was also in CN COPVID PACE group. No one calls me to confirm my info.

My file has not been touch from Oct to April. It took 6 months to print and email COPR. If you are in a similar situation, I hope your application will be approved soon.

I will be active in this thread for a week in case if you have any questions.

Best.
Congrats :)