+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
I got the COPR and approval today, 12 April 2021. Yes I got the COPR via mail in my CIC account. Following is my timeline for your reference:

Review of eligibility:
  • April 12, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results:
  • August 4, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:
  • We do not need additional documents.
Biometrics:
  • September 1, 2020 Completed.
Background check:
  • February 7, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision:
  • April 12, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Did u get the document(copr) itself on ur cic acct or just the copr nos?

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hey guys,

I’m currently waiting for my PR approval and my PGWP will expire in July. Can people who recently applied for BOWP answer the following questions please?

1) Will I get an acknowledgement email after the submission of BOWP and can I continue to work pending when my BOWP is approved?

2) How long does it take to get approved ?

3) How many months to the expiry of my work permit is it advisable to apply for the BOWP?

@legalfalcon and @caipsnotes, your inputs will be appreciated as well.

Thanks

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy I received the golden email !!!
Here is the update of my timeline:

AOR June 16
Medical Passed Aug 4
Eligibility & Security Passed Nov 4
Biometrics completed Dec 1
Background Check completed Mar 27
DM/Application Approved Apr 6
COPR Email Apr 13

Thank you all for the help & encouragement and I wish everyone get your COPR soon!!

Roopsekhon44

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Express Entry applications
Last updated: April 13, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 31 and June 6, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Hope will get the good news this week.

a_sharath

Dec 15, 2019
Hi, In GCMS notes, it says Name on application changed, but name is actually not changed, it is displaying same name in Old and New values, but only province or statename is missing in new value
is it a problem?

Old value: Lastname, Firstname, DOB, Gender, City, Province, Country
New value: Lastname, Firstname, DOB, Gender, City, Country

please help.

Thanks

Soumki75

Apr 10, 2021
Hello,
I had a question about medical exams and if someone is in my situation. I called an agent last week to ask of the status of my application, he said everything has passed but they’re reevaluating my medical exam because it expired. So I went last week to do an upfront medical exam to speed up the process and I sent them a msg through the web form with the new e-medical information sheet. Then today I get an update on my application asking me to do a medical exam and they attached a form with a IME code. I checked and the exam I did Saturday doesn’t have an IME but a UMI that is a different number. Do you think it’s okey or would I have to do another medical exam ‍♀?

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Hello,
I had a question about medical exams and if someone is in my situation. I called an agent last week to ask of the status of my application, he said everything has passed but they’re reevaluating my medical exam because it expired. So I went last week to do an upfront medical exam to speed up the process and I sent them a msg through the web form with the new e-medical information sheet. Then today I get an update on my application asking me to do a medical exam and they attached a form with a IME code. I checked and the exam I did Saturday doesn’t have an IME but a UMI that is a different number. Do you think it’s okey or would I have to do another medical exam ‍♀?
I don't have an answer, but I have lots of questions...

* When is you AOR?
* When did your medicals expired?
* Are you CEC?
* Are you in Canada?

I'm with my medicals expired and I've been waiting for an extension or a new request since early January 2021.

Thanks and good luck!

Soumki75

Apr 10, 2021
I don't have an answer, but I have lots of questions...

* When is you AOR?
* When did your medicals expired?
* Are you CEC?
* Are you in Canada?

I'm with my medicals expired and I've been waiting for an extension or a new request since early January 2021.

Thanks and good luck!
*AOR: 10th June 2020
* Medical expired in Nov 2020 (but somehow I always thought medical exams were valid for 2 years that’s why I didn’t think they were expired and waited this long ‍♀)
*Yes I am CEC
*Yes I live in Canada

From my experience, I think wait to receive the letter so you don’t have all this confusion like me and also I’ve heard from this forum that some people were granted extensions, maybe I wasn’t one of those people because mine date back to 2019 and expired in 2020.

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
*AOR: 10th June 2020
* Medical expired in Nov 2020 (but somehow I always thought medical exams were valid for 2 years that’s why I didn’t think they were expired and waited this long ‍♀)
*Yes I am CEC
*Yes I live in Canada

From my experience, I think wait to receive the letter so you don’t have all this confusion like me and also I’ve heard from this forum that some people were granted extensions, maybe I wasn’t one of those people because mine date back to 2019 and expired in 2020.
Thanks for all the info. Yes, I'm going to wait.

My medicals expired on February 7th.

If I were you, I'd talk to the place where you did the exam and asked them to submit the exam you just did using the IME that you received.

Best of luck!

Soumki75

Apr 10, 2021
Thanks for all the info. Yes, I'm going to wait.

My medicals expired on February 7th.

If I were you, I'd talk to the place where you did the exam and asked them to submit the exam you just did using the IME that you received.

Best of luck!
oh so I’m very sure they’ll extend it for you.
I already called the medical place, they said they can’t because they already generated the UME on the system (emedical) and everything is linked to it. So all I can do is wait I guess..

Lymabelian

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hello to all!

I have a concern on my gcms notes. Can someone here tell me if this is something I should be worried about? Or is there someone here who have the same that was written in the notes like this? I need you expertise here Sir @legalfalcon. I am starting to panic. Thank you!

A39-A41
Type: Non-Compliance