+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

tara123

Oct 22, 2020
Hi Guys,

Do you know anyone who got asked for additional documents and recently got approved? I am trying to figure out how long it usually takes to get approved after ADR but no luck so far! The data is all over the place :D

I got asked for resume and student supplementary form on March 8th.

I feel like if they said "the process with take 12 or even 24 months' and they actually delivered on time would be so much better than saying that it takes 6 months and leave people in limbo. At least we could make real plans for our lives! But what can we do, right? :D I don't think the 6 months processing time was that accurate even before COVID for most people. I don't know.

Shahzaib335

Jan 11, 2021
Finally my COPR is approved!!

AOR June 06, 2020
Medicals passed: July 23, 2020
Bio: November 04, 2020
Back ground checks: Jan 27, 2021
COPR Approved online:April 09,2020

I received just 1 GU on Jan 27th which would be for background checks i assume. I received a call from No Caller ID on April 08th, which i missed, I randomly checked application today and the Status had changed to Approved.

Like many other people on this group i have hopelessly followed each post and hoping that this day would come for me. Good news is there has been many COPR issued this week for the applications sitting in Backlog so i would hope many of us should receive it soon. Thanks for supporting each other!

@legalfalcon and to whom have experienced this kindly guide me. I have application approved and COPR number showing however no letter or email. What are my next steps. TIA

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018

AOR June 06, 2020

I received just 1 GU on Jan 27th which would be for background checks i assume. I received a call from No Caller ID on April 08th, which i missed, I randomly checked application today and the Status had changed to Approved.

Like many other people on this group i have hopelessly followed each post and hoping that this day would come for me. Good news is there has been many COPR issued this week for the applications sitting in Backlog so i would hope many of us should receive it soon. Thanks for supporting each other!

@legalfalcon and to whom have experienced this kindly guide me. I have application approved and COPR number showing however no letter or email. What are my next steps. TIA
I'm in June 06 and DM10032 as well. Hope he/she will touch my application soon. Congratulation!

Reactions: laila86 and JaxT

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm seeing so many approvals now. Congrats to all of you ! For us outlanders, the waiting continues. I was already approved as per my gcms notes, but the PPR email is yet to come. I'm a little sad about Ontario's lockdown. I feel like that's going to make travel even longer for those of us outside Canada. I wish that an exception could be eventually made for Outland COPRs.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020

AOR June 06, 2020

Congratulations

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
I'm seeing so many approvals now. Congrats to all of you ! For us outlanders, the waiting continues. I was already approved as per my gcms notes, but the PPR email is yet to come. I'm a little sad about Ontario's lockdown. I feel like that's going to make travel even longer for those of us outside Canada. I wish that an exception could be eventually made for Outland COPRs.
Just hold on a bit more. It is coming, I can feel it. Canada Just exceeded 7 million vaccine doses today and things are going toward good. If I want to predict it will be September to December range for the worst case to lift the travel restrictions and gave everyone waiting his/her golden PR.

Reactions: PlUrb and JaxT

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

AOR June 06, 2020

Congratulations.

Just give it a few days and you should see a PPR. It may take longer in some cases, but this is definitely a progress in the right direction.

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020

AOR June 06, 2020

Congrats!! We have a really similar time line, i hope to receive good news soon.
All the best!!

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi guys after my PR approval can i quit my job because of covid its so slow or can i work part time !!

but i got lmia 50 points when i applied for PR

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I wish you all the best! i am sure all of you will get it. I lost hope many times in the process but tbh there isnt anything you can do but wait.
Thank you! I totally agree, we can get mad but the only thing to do it’s wait wait and wait. Stay safe!!

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
Relieved, Just got to see that final decision has been made with COPR #. Most of the June AORs started receiving approvals since last week, so whoever is waiting with same timeline will get to see the approvals in coming days.