+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Slinxci

Apr 12, 2018
Hi,

My application is approved!!!, I am so happy to see it. Thanks for everyone, hope you all can get good news in this coming month. AOR June 3 2020.

I still have a question in my account. Hope anyone can help me. I see that my application is approved in my account, and see the copr number, I also get a new message called "other", I can't open it by using IE or chrome. It seems unusual that a document's name is 'other'. Anyone have any idea about this "other" or how to open it. Thanks for help.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hi,

My application is approved!!!, I am so happy to see it. Thanks for everyone, hope you all can get good news in this coming month. AOR June 3 2020.

I still have a question in my account. Hope anyone can help me. I see that my application is approved in my account, and see the copr number, I also get a new message called "other", I can't open it by using IE or chrome. It seems unusual that a document's name is 'other'. Anyone have any idea about this "other" or how to open it. Thanks for help.
Congrats. Did you get any GU?

Pappi101

Feb 8, 2021
Hi everyone:

I have joined this threads for a long time and just browsed as a guest.

Since me application status changes to approved recently, i want to share my timeline with all of you guys and hope that it could provide help a little bit.

AOR: 2020-Jun-11st
Medical Exam Passed on: 2020-July-28th
Bio Passed on: 2020-Nov-5th
Background Check Passed on: 2021-Mar-26th
Final Decision Passed on: 2021-Mar-26th (I am surprised that they still work on Saturday? Maybe? )

I have never called them or requested a GCMS Notes, so the timeline i provide above is based on the information that i can get from my online account.

I wise everyone all the best and can get your COPR soon.
Where did you apply from please? I mean, are you already in Canada or?

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Jan 19 inland PNP applicant with outland dependants

Waiting for the final decision
Called last week they said everything has been passed since Nov 20 we are waiting for the final decision by the officer
Don't know how long will the officer take for the final decision so depressed and upset by that

Anyone with same timeline and stuff?

BESTWISH

Mar 30, 2021
Hi everyone, I followed this from Dec. Just got my COPR yesterday, FYI, will share my time below:

AOR: JUN 20 2020
Review of eligibility: Mar. 29.2021
Medical: First time Aug 11, 2020, now showing March 25, 2021
Bio: Oct 21,2020 completed
Background check: Mar. 18 2021
Copr: Mar 29,2021

CEC INLAND

All the GU I had I think is for the Medical.

Best wishes to us all for all the imme process!

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hello all,

I received my copr (applied through a lawyer - CEC Inland) on January 31st, 2021 and sent my copr with two passport photographs on february 3rd. I havent yet received my PR card in my mail. Tried calling IRCC but their menu options have changed, before it used to be 2-2-2-4-0 (after dialling their number). Does anyone know the menu options to select now? Please help me, I need to contact them to know the status of my PR card.

TIA! :)

Reactions: Carmen01

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Jan 19 inland PNP applicant with outland dependants

Waiting for the final decision
Called last week they said everything has been passed since Nov 20 we are waiting for the final decision by the officer
Don't know how long will the officer take for the final decision so depressed and upset by that

Anyone with same timeline and stuff?
Oooh... Wow!!!
Take care of yourself, I don't know how you are waiting since 2019 :(.
It's really hard and I try to not think about it, but it's hard not to think when your and your family's life/next steps depend on it.
I've been told all approved since the end of November 2020. I don't have a single GU since the beginning.
Good luck to all of us. I hope, like someone said here a few pages before, maybe one day, by mistake some agent will pick our documents, kick the dust and put a final approval stamp on them.

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I just got the survey email saying that a decision has been made on your application. What I am seeing is officers approving all these applications in 2020 just to make the numbers look nice but applicants are left in limbo because their applications were not officially finalized!! So frustrating :(

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
Hi everyone,

It felt like this day was never going to come but I got my application approved today. Here's my timeline in case it helps anyone:

CEC Inland
AOR: June 8, 2020
Medical Approved: July 27, 2020
Biometrics Appointment: November 16, 2020
Background Check Completed: March 23, 2021 (Got a ghost update)
Final Decision - Application Approved: March 31, 2021 (I saw on the online portal)

Waiting on the COPR document via email now.
Thank you for everyone's support for the past 10 months. Truly wishing everyone the best of luck!

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

It felt like this day was never going to come but I got my application approved today. Here's my timeline in case it helps anyone:

CEC Inland
AOR: June 8, 2020
Medical Approved: July 27, 2020
Biometrics Appointment: November 16, 2020
Background Check Completed: March 23, 2021 (Got a ghost update)
Final Decision - Application Approved: March 31, 2021 (I saw on the online portal)

Waiting on the COPR document via email now.
Thank you for everyone's support for the past 10 months. Truly wishing everyone the best of luck!
Congratulations! Hope you get COPR email soon
:)
I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but you mentioned before that you were in PRBIO group, right?