Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I got the email too, but the progress bar is still there on my account :oops: How about you??
it was present for few hours. Now whenI logged in , it disappeared. Don’t worry. Just clear cache , cookie and try. That should help. Also it’s not really a matter to worry about even if it is present

Reactions: Kai-pooh

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Spoke to an agent yesterday , she said files are assigned to officers and they pick up files and work them as they go into office so in short if your officer assigned to your case does not pick up your file there are no updates so your application depends on when the officer assigned to your decides to work on your file . I guess they are only picking applications within 6months to meet their targets or goals

santinoz

Mar 29, 2021
Hi everyone:

I have joined this threads for a long time and just browsed as a guest.

Since me application status changes to approved recently, i want to share my timeline with all of you guys and hope that it could provide help a little bit.

AOR: 2020-Jun-11st
Medical Exam Passed on: 2020-July-28th
Bio Passed on: 2020-Nov-5th
Background Check Passed on: 2021-Mar-26th
Final Decision Passed on: 2021-Mar-26th (I am surprised that they still work on Saturday? Maybe? )

I have never called them or requested a GCMS Notes, so the timeline i provide above is based on the information that i can get from my online account.

I wise everyone all the best and can get your COPR soon.

Last edited: