>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
You can check it on my signature.
But if you are on mobile, here it goes:

CEC Inland
AOR: June 29, 2020
Bio Completed: October 21, 2020 (Exempted)
Eligibility: March 2, 2021 (Reviewed)
Criminality: January 18, 2021 (Completed)
Security: January 18, 2021 (Completed)
Final Decision: March 3, 2021 (Approved)
COPR: March 3, 2021

I believe everything was passed on January 18, 2021. Eligibility had been recommended pass since October 2020.
So it mostly took 1 month and 2 weeks to finalize the application from everything passed.
Thnks. Mine all passed after week thn urs. Hopefully soon

Reactions: Rav@12

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
You can check it on my signature.
But if you are on mobile, here it goes:

CEC Inland
AOR: June 29, 2020
Bio Completed: October 21, 2020 (Exempted)
Eligibility: March 2, 2021 (Reviewed)
Criminality: January 18, 2021 (Completed)
Security: January 18, 2021 (Completed)
Final Decision: March 3, 2021 (Approved)
COPR: March 3, 2021

I believe everything was passed on January 18, 2021. Eligibility had been recommended pass since October 2020.
So it mostly took 1 month and 2 weeks to finalize the application from everything passed.
And ur vo?

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
well i just want to confirm i am not the one tripping.
last week, status update on cic showed they were processing august applications,
Now this week, it is showing may (specific dates).
Like are they working in a reverse mode. please did anyone see that update too when it showed august application in progress?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
last week, status update on cic showed they were processing august applications,
Like are they working in a reverse mode. please did anyone see that update too when it showed august application in progress?
Do you read English? Previously they said, "we started processing the cases received in August". And now the message is they are "finalizing most cases in May".

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Do you read English? Previously they said, "we started processing the cases received in August". And now the message is they are "finalizing most cases in May".
yes i do and i would assume that is the reason i typed the question in ENGLISH. thanks for pointing out the STARTED PROCESSING as well as the FINALIZING.
noted

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Its not just you.. Its written May 10 & 16, 2020 :oops:- I am not sure anymore.. Its stressful and not fair to be treated like this.. Hoping for the day when they say as Finalizing June 03, 2020 Applications :)

Reactions: Mjamjam

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
yes i do and i would assume that is the reason i typed the question in ENGLISH. thanks for pointing out the STARTED PROCESSING as well as the FINALIZING.
noted

Actually I'm really worried about the gifting immigration policy from the Liberal Party that lowers the criteria significantly that recruited people like you: complaining and spreading negative atmosphere on this forum without any help to other applicants. In the long run, the whole country will suffer.

Last edited:

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Its not just you.. Its written May 10 & 16, 2020 :oops:- I am not sure anymore.. Its stressful and not fair to be treated like this.. Hoping for the day when they say as Finalizing June 03, 2020 Applications :)
Please note the difference between the words "started processing" and "finalizing".

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I hope you are not saying it is unfair to process applications from may 10 and 16 instead of june03 first

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Actually I'm really worried about the gifting immigration policy from the Liberal Party that lowers the criteria significantly that recruited people like you: complaining and spreading negative atmosphere on this forum without any help to other applicants. In the long run, the whole country will suffer.
I hope you understand IELTS is only a section which aids your score and there are lot of other criteria. My two cents, if a person is able to communicate, that should be enough, unless they are required to taught English or write Thesis or do a job where you need to be perfect with your language.
Reason for jumping in is because, you can’t degrade a person just because of their Language.
.Also, there is no pass mark in IELTS and it is just, you need minimum score as per stream you are applying in.
My Apologies if it hurts, but I hope you understand.

ask_yo_girl_about_me

Jul 9, 2020
Most of the people who got invited under the new cut-off score were international students, they usually pay between $50k-$100k for tuition. A lot of them are hard workers and have a great contribution to the Canadian Economy. Also, a lot of them work in healthcare and they are helping Canada managing the Covid crisis. Not that I have anything against FSW applicants but accreditation of international education (I am not talking about WES) is a big problem for employers, for example, most of the engineers I know from India work as technicians because they were not able to validate their international education ( engineering is a regulated profession in Canada), same goes for doctors and nurses. Trust me man I know a lot of immigrants who don't have an English skill set like you but today they are millionaires and job providers, with that said we should keep an open mind about the immigrant policies because the people who paid taxes and tuition in Canada deserve to permanent residents.