Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello All,
I ramdomly called IRCC today not to talk to an agent but to hear the automated voicemail to see if there is any change in my application. It was different than usual, Usually I enter my application number , DOB and the automated voicemail says when my application was received tells me the status. Today they just confirmed when my application was received and said "To assist you better, your call will be transferred to an agent" and obviously they are closed today so couldn't talk.
But did anyone had the same experience when calling them today??
@caipsnotes I would appreciate if you guys could help me out here too.
TIA
Did you try again when they were open?

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes I got my GCMS notes today. What are the important things to check on ? Which are the most important pages? Also why does Security, HIRV, Org crime , mis representation is blank?
I am CEC outland with dependent. My wife gave bio on 2nd march and I got GU today and my wife's biometric details updated in portal.

bebopt

Oct 22, 2020
Congratulations!!
You should get it in couple days. Saturday I got approved and updated online as per my lawyer and today I got the email :D
Surprisingly, I just got the COPR letter.
Now I need to send the photos. It is unfortunate they are not using the online portal for photo submission for everybody, but I am happy that the application process is now behind me.

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting.

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Surprisingly, I just got the COPR letter.
Now I need to send the photos. It is unfortunate they are not using the online portal for photo submission for everybody, but I am happy that the application process is now behind me.

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting.
Congratulations!!! Hope for us
What is ur timeline? When all passed?

bebopt

Oct 22, 2020
Congratulations!!! Hope for us
What is ur timeline? When all passed?
You can check it on my signature.
But if you are on mobile, here it goes:

CEC Inland
AOR: June 29, 2020
Bio Completed: October 21, 2020 (Exempted)
Eligibility: March 2, 2021 (Reviewed)
Criminality: January 18, 2021 (Completed)
Security: January 18, 2021 (Completed)
Final Decision: March 3, 2021 (Approved)
COPR: March 3, 2021

I believe everything was passed on January 18, 2021. Eligibility had been recommended pass since October 2020.
So it mostly took 1 month and 2 weeks to finalize the application from everything passed.

Reactions: Ro66