+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Trying to call cic , each time disconnects before I can speak to an agent. Tired of trying from past couple f days. Anyone else experiencing same issue?

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
After quite a long time, the timeline appeared again in our application page too. And spoke to IRCC agent today, all stages passed including the Information Sharing which i came to know from this forum (purpose of my todays call to check if info sharing is also complete). I am told the same 'you have to wait until officer takes a final decision', thats been the same since Dec. The only new status to me is the application is with VO Ottawa, previously it was with Etobicoke IRCC Office. I am clueless, if its a one step forward or not. Has anyone faced the same updates?
I got my timeline updated too after a long time. I am not interested in calling them anymore but tempted though .. What about you @dactoan.nguyen

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I got my GCMS notes and i am in CPCO COVID RFV group which i assume means travel restrictions group??
It says eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality passed and final approved.

Reactions: PlUrb