+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah, planning ahead is too difficult. My BOWP will expire on May because of the validity of my passport. I just got it renewed and I need to renew the BOWP again. The agony of waiting and the mental stress is pretty tough to remediate.
I couldn’t agree more, and the fact that we have to keep paying money for temporary permit while they can just approve our PR. This is just ridiculous. Maybe they should also change the name to “Slow Entry” coz there is nothing express about this process.

junnnny

Apr 26, 2019
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
This is a website to track a sample of applicants who recorded their cases. If you choose June 1 to June 30, and CEC, there are 150 total cases. Then select PPR as current status. there are 74 people who already got COPR.
So I estimate that about 50% to 55% people in CEC stream already got COPR. And if you sort the PPR date, there were 32 PPR in Jan, and 19 PPR in Feb (51 PPR in 59 days). If they can maintain this processing speed, it would take about 85 days to finish the rest of 76 applications.
In conclusion, based on my assumption, if you are in CEC stream and you are still waiting for COPR, the expected time to get COPR is about 42.5 days, and the worst case is about 85 days. (I know there are extremely bad cases, but let's not talk about that since the possibility is low.)
you are so amazing!! thanks a lot!!!!

Reactions: tomiecksdee

Subaru99

Jan 17, 2021
Hello,

Quick update

I followed up with this today with IRCC and they told me that everything in approved and final decision has been made.
AOR JUNE 30
BIOMETRICS NOV 3
FINAL DECISION FEB 27
Thank you everyone here for you help. Hope everyone gets it soon
Congratulation
How does your online application? Is also showed "approved" as well?

engrdac

Jan 25, 2021
I couldn’t agree more, and the fact that we have to keep paying money for temporary permit while they can just approve our PR. This is just ridiculous. Maybe they should also change the name to “Slow Entry” coz there is nothing express about this process.
I like the new name "slow entry" hehe... A little sense of humor is really valuable now...

IMM 175

Sep 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-06-2020
The 100% status bar appeared again ... that is the only update I got :D
Anyone else?

Reactions: herry101 and F@l

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
The 100% status bar appeared again ... that is the only update I got :D
Anyone else?
After quite a long time, the timeline appeared again in our application page too. And spoke to IRCC agent today, all stages passed including the Information Sharing which i came to know from this forum (purpose of my todays call to check if info sharing is also complete). I am told the same 'you have to wait until officer takes a final decision', thats been the same since Dec. The only new status to me is the application is with VO Ottawa, previously it was with Etobicoke IRCC Office. I am clueless, if its a one step forward or not. Has anyone faced the same updates?

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
After quite a long time, the timeline appeared again in our application page too. And spoke to IRCC agent today, all stages passed including the Information Sharing which i came to know from this forum (purpose of my todays call to check if info sharing is also complete). I am told the same 'you have to wait until officer takes a final decision', thats been the same since Dec. The only new status to me is the application is with VO Ottawa, previously it was with Etobicoke IRCC Office. I am clueless, if its a one step forward or not. Has anyone faced the same updates?
I had the same thing. It took me them about 2 weeks to finalize my application. Yours is coming soon I believe :)

Reactions: thestarisborn

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I don't understand why it's taking them this long to finalize applications and send COPR? 3 months of waiting with no updates!

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Have any of you that are Outland received any travel authorizations after COPR? not that I have received copr yet. my criminality is in process with security not started, but just wondering if any of the folks outland have gotten info on when to travel.

randomusr

Mar 2, 2021
Hi All,

This is my first post in this group to keep others updated. Today I have received the COPR letter via email from Etobicoke after the application was approved in the portal, no other steps in between. Please find below my timeline details:

AOR: June 30
Category : CEC
No of Applicants: 2 (Both Inland)
Primary VO : Ottawa
Medical Passed: August 20th
Biometric Completed: November 9th (Only for me, my wife was bio exempted)
Eligibility Recommended Passed: October 10th
No updates till 15th Jan (when I called IRCC to know the status)

1st Ghost Update that I noticed in Portal on 21st Jan, Called IRCC on 22nd Jan and found that the ghost update was due to generation of biometric fee refund and all stages were passed on 20th Jan, 2021 but final decision was pending as per the agent.

Called IRCC again on 10th Feb(no ghost update just a general call) and agent informed that final decision has been made and my application transferred to Etobicoke.

Application approved in the portal and COPR number generated on 25th Feb, and finally received the COPR letter via email today.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all the information that they have posted in the group, I have followed them regularly and it really helped me a lot.

All the best to everyone awaiting COPR!!