+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Shahzaib335

Jan 11, 2021
Aor June 5th
Security not started
Officer Dm 10032
i have seen security goes from not started to completed in less than a week. It happend to me , i called IRCC they said Criminality is pending and security not started then a week later i called again and everything was passed.

kevinx2

Feb 4, 2021
Hello,

Quick update

I followed up with this today with IRCC and they told me that everything in approved and final decision has been made.
AOR JUNE 30
BIOMETRICS NOV 3
FINAL DECISION FEB 27
Thank you everyone here for you help. Hope everyone gets it soon
Nice! so is there still no emails or updates on website? you are just waiting for COPR now?

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Anyone from DM10032 got approval?

my timeline: CEC Inland
AOR: June 06, 2020
Medical passed: july 23, 2020
Bio: Nov 04, 2020
IRCC agent confirmed all stages passed: Jan 27, 2021
No approval or COPR yet
Same officer. All passed and approved as per GCMS on Nov 27 but no update since then!

Last edited:

kevinx2

Feb 4, 2021
AOR 30 June, Called IRCC today and got nothing :( no updates, everything is processing, Have they forgotten my application?

engrdac

Jan 25, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I just called IRCC and still no updates on my application. Seems that CEC applications are prioritized because people I know who all submitted in June 2020 got their PR approved. I should have waited for CEC but I applied for OINP. I am currently working here in Canada.

AOR: June 19, 2020
Biometrics: December 3, 2020
Last correspondence: August 2020

Is there a massive delay on PNP applications at the IRCC Etobicoke office?

Blood pressure is spiking due to stress and anxiety while waiting. Starting to lose hope because all the long term plans and future of family members depends on this application.

Hope we all get approved soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Nkrana

kevinx2

Feb 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I just called IRCC and still no updates on my application. Seems that CEC applications are prioritized because people I know who all submitted in June 2020 got their PR approved. I should have waited for CEC but I applied for OINP. I am currently working here in Canada.

Blood pressure is spiking due to stress and anxiety while waiting. Starting to lose hope because all the long term plans and future of family members depends on this application.

This is extremely unfair, people in July got PR and some even got their PR in less than 6 months, and at the same time I have seen people from 2019 still waiting, they should treat all applicants same and fair in chronological orders, I have life planned but I can't make any decisions, It's screwing my life over now.

F@l

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I wouldn’t say they are prioritizing CEC applications, I am a CEC applicant with a dependent outside of Canada, my AOR is June 13, 2020 and every stage is passsed based on GCMS note since December 16. A final decision is yet to be made. Called IRCC today, no update.

Reactions: engrdac

engrdac

Jan 25, 2021
I wouldn’t say they are prioritizing CEC applications, I am a CEC applicant with a dependent outside of Canada, my AOR is June 13, 2020 and every stage is passsed based on GCMS note since December 16. A final decision is yet to be made. Called IRCC today, no update.
I guess getting a GCMS note is the next step.

Reactions: F@l

engrdac

Jan 25, 2021
This is extremely unfair, people in July got PR and some even got their PR in less than 6 months, and at the same time I have seen people from 2019 still waiting, they should treat all applicants same and fair in chronological orders, I have life planned but I can't make any decisions, It's screwing my life over now.
Yeah, planning ahead is too difficult. My BOWP will expire on May because of the validity of my passport. I just got it renewed and I need to renew the BOWP again. The agony of waiting and the mental stress is pretty tough to remediate.

• Sad
Reactions: F@l

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Yeah, planning ahead is too difficult. My BOWP will expire on May because of the validity of my passport. I just got it renewed and I need to renew the BOWP again. The agony of waiting and the mental stress is pretty tough to remediate.
I can understand man. IRCC says they have put extra resources to get things done faster for the applications.
It's just a matter if time. It will come soon, don't lose hope

Reactions: engrdac

junnnny

Apr 26, 2019
I want to know the estimate dates of my COPR

I got AOR June 2020 and all documents submitted July 25th 2020
sept 15th medical passed
oct 19 biometrics upadated
then it shows still processing.......
when do you expect the dates to be issued COPR?

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
I want to know the estimate dates of my COPR

I got AOR June 2020 and all documents submitted July 25th 2020
sept 15th medical passed
oct 19 biometrics upadated
then it shows still processing.......
when do you expect the dates to be issued COPR?
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
This is a website to track a sample of applicants who recorded their cases. If you choose June 1 to June 30, and CEC, there are 150 total cases. Then select PPR as current status. there are 74 people who already got COPR.
So I estimate that about 50% to 55% people in CEC stream already got COPR. And if you sort the PPR date, there were 32 PPR in Jan, and 19 PPR in Feb (51 PPR in 59 days). If they can maintain this processing speed, it would take about 85 days to finish the rest of 76 applications.
In conclusion, based on my assumption, if you are in CEC stream and you are still waiting for COPR, the expected time to get COPR is about 42.5 days, and the worst case is about 85 days. (I know there are extremely bad cases, but let's not talk about that since the possibility is low.)

Reactions: junnnny