+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello All,
I ramdomly called IRCC today not to talk to an agent but to hear the automated voicemail to see if there is any change in my application. It was different than usual, Usually I enter my application number , DOB and the automated voicemail says when my application was received tells me the status. Today they just confirmed when my application was received and said "To assist you better, your call will be transferred to an agent" and obviously they are closed today so couldn't talk.
But did anyone had the same experience when calling them today??
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes I would appreciate if you guys could help me out here too.
TIA

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
Hello All,
I ramdomly called IRCC today not to talk to an agent but to hear the automated voicemail to see if there is any change in my application. It was different than usual, Usually I enter my application number , DOB and the automated voicemail says when my application was received tells me the status. Today they just confirmed when my application was received and said "To assist you better, your call will be transferred to an agent" and obviously they are closed today so couldn't talk.
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes I would appreciate if you guys could help me out here too.
TIA
Automated VM is not accurate due to COVID, its better to give a call on weekdays and talk to Agent for the correct status.

Reactions: Waiting2524

FAD000738

Mar 25, 2019
AOR June 8, CEC inland-

So guys I called IRCC 2 weeks ago and they said everything is passed except security is not started yet - today I received a ghost update on my profile. Does that mean security is started or finished ??? @legalfalcon

Last edited:

kevinx2

Feb 4, 2021
Why is July or later applicants already got PR and I got zero updates! Can someone take a look?

AoR: June 30, 2020

Estimated completion date: December 30, 2020

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 9, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Why is July or later applicants already got PR and I got zero updates! Can someone take a look?

AoR: June 30, 2020

Estimated completion date: December 30, 2020

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 9, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I'm also June 30 AOR.
Biometrics NOV 3.
Online it shows the same what you have but when I called them they told me all my stages are passed. Try calling the IRCC and talk to an agent. They will tell you exactly what stages have passed and what stage the file is. Online it's not updated

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello,

Quick update
Hello All,
TIA
I followed up with this today with IRCC and they told me that everything in approved and final decision has been made.
AOR JUNE 30
BIOMETRICS NOV 3
FINAL DECISION FEB 27
Thank you everyone here for you help. Hope everyone gets it soon

Last edited:

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hello,

Quick update

I followed up with this today with IRCC and they told me that everything in approved and final decision has been made.
But when I asked about COPR they told me that they don't issue COPR and will call me for the virtual landing that was confusing to me. Can anyone help me out?
Thank you :)
Congrats

Reactions: Waiting2524

Shahzaib335

Jan 11, 2021
Anyone from DM10032 got approval?

my timeline: CEC Inland
AOR: June 06, 2020
Medical passed: july 23, 2020
Bio: Nov 04, 2020
IRCC agent confirmed all stages passed: Jan 27, 2021
No approval or COPR yet

• Sad
Reactions: Ro66

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020

No approval or COPR yet
Mine everything passed as of 24th January. Nothing yet. AoR 9th june. Wait kills me

Apatel123

Dec 9, 2020

No approval or COPR yet
Aor June 5th
Security not started
Officer Dm 10032