AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
I am in the exact same position as you. Assigned to the same officer. Eligibility pass, security in progress, criminality not started. AOR 4 June BIL 22 July, Bio 30th NOV. got GCMS notes on 8th. They haven't worked on my application since 18th Sept. I am so frustrated at this point, don't know what to do.
The only difference on my application from you as of now is Criminality passed and security not started ..
Its frustrating and murderous if I say so..

Reactions: HK7921

IMM 175

Sep 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-06-2020
anyone can login
I got that error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /mycic/gccf.

Reactions: maghool71

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Has anyone been able to reach an agent? When i call they say they cannot connect me to the agent and the call gets disconnected.

tej2021

Feb 1, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
06-08-2020
Has anyone been able to reach an agent? When i call they say they cannot connect me to the agent and the call gets disconnected.
Yes, however the call got dropped while talking to agent. Where are you calling from?

Kai-pooh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hello,
I'm applying for BOWP while I'm waiting for the EE(June AOR under CEC) decision. I'm currently working with closed working permit(with LMIA). How should I answer this question to apply for BOWP "Do you have a written job offer? " I claimed 50 points from it for EE. @legalfalcon Could you please give me an advice for it?
Thank you in advance :)

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi. I'm not sure if anyone has insight on my current situation.

My eAOR is June 18th, Outland CEC, provided my biometrics January 21, 2021 (since the VAC in Mexico City is closed, I had to make a quick trip to Texas to send in my biometrics). My online profile underwent the usual changes (no ghost updates), my background check underwent the change to now transitioning to saying "background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)" and my Review of additional documents says 'December 4th, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." I provided language results for both french and english. here are my questions (I requested GCMS notes last week, now to wait it out).

Does anyone have any insight into what status my application is in, while I wait for GCMS notes ?

Also, I just realized yesterday that my english language results expired a couple days before my eAOR? will that affect me since I also have French results which have not yet expired?

Since I'm now close to being at 8 months since my eAOR, wouldn't my application have already be rejected due to language results expired?

bks2709

Sep 27, 2020
Hi. I'm not sure if anyone has insight on my current situation.

My eAOR is June 18th, Outland CEC, provided my biometrics January 21, 2021 (since the VAC in Mexico City is closed, I had to make a quick trip to Texas to send in my biometrics). My online profile underwent the usual changes (no ghost updates), my background check underwent the change to now transitioning to saying "background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)" and my Review of additional documents says 'December 4th, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." I provided language results for both french and english. here are my questions (I requested GCMS notes last week, now to wait it out).

Does anyone have any insight into what status my application is in, while I wait for GCMS notes ?

Also, I just realized yesterday that my english language results expired a couple days before my eAOR? will that affect me since I also have French results which have not yet expired?

Since I'm now close to being at 8 months since my eAOR, wouldn't my application have already be rejected due to language results expired?
I have similar case and after biometric they again asked for another medical for my kid. If they think current language is expiring before final approval and you need to produce another one, they will ask you the same, but will not reject right away. You should receive GCMS exactly after 30 days.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,
I'm applying for BOWP while I'm waiting for the EE(June AOR under CEC) decision. I'm currently working with closed working permit(with LMIA). How should I answer this question to apply for BOWP "Do you have a written job offer? " I claimed 50 points from it for EE. @legalfalcon Could you please give me an advice for it?
Thank you in advance :)

If you are applying for a BOWP and you claimed points for arranged employment, answer yes.

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I have similar case and after biometric they again asked for another medical for my kid. If they think current language is expiring before final approval and you need to produce another one, they will ask you the same, but will not reject right away. You should receive GCMS exactly after 30 days.

Just an update. I was able to get through an agent. She confirmed I passed eligibility and else. My Security and Criminality are now in progress. I'm just relieved that my eligibility is passed.