+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Waiting2524

Feb 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I called them 2 days ago. The agent said that final decision has been made but she cannot tell me as I will have to wait for the email. Also I received an ghost update on 20 January after which agent told me that I passed all the stages & final decision was pending. Really worried
If all the stages are passed then I don't think there's anything to worry about. We just have to wait patiently.

Reactions: grewal love

kumar29

Aug 29, 2017
I called them 2 days ago. The agent said that final decision has been made but she cannot tell me as I will have to wait for the email. Also I received an ghost update on 20 January after which agent told me that I passed all the stages & final decision was pending. Really worried
Hope you will hear the good news soon. Have you have received any GU after all passed on 20th January?

Reactions: Waiting2524

grewal love

Jul 8, 2013
Hope you will hear the good news soon. Have you have received any GU after all passed on 20th January?
Just called ircc again and confirmed everything was passed and decision was made on 20th January only. But again she did not tell me what the final decision is. Not gonna call them anymore lol. Just going to wait for the email or message.

Reactions: assen89

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
Will there be a situation where IRCC has not taken a final decision by the BOWP expiry date? Is there any option to continue the work with no disruption or will be done promptly. Because, BOWP says that we are allowed to continue the current work until the final decision is made or the mm-dd-yyyy, whichever comes first.

Though we were told all stages are passed and application is approved, just that officer has to send us the final confirmation letter, Just wanted to be proactive to avoid disruptions at work. is anyone in same situation?

@legalfalcon would you weigh in your thoughts on this. thank you.

Last edited:

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi guys i just got my gcms notes

can someone help me to check if i am in covid pace group !! I cant see anything like that written anywhere !
Hi,

I got mine on Monday. For me its on Page no. 53 under Associations section.

Can you see if you have any recalculation date under Eligibility section.

Thank you :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey all,
I know this a random question but what is the average waiting time after all stages passed to COPR. I passed all stages January 27 and still waiting on final decision. I am CEC inland with AOR June 12.
Please comment if you're in the same boat and/or can advise about the waiting time

@legalfalcon
The only official time available is pre-COVID from IRCC's annual report:
Hi @legalfalcon for applying sin online after copr which option do i need to choose? Should it be change of status??
Yes.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi,

I got mine on Monday. For me its on Page no. 53 under Associations section.

Can you see if you have any recalculation date under Eligibility section.

Thank you :)
Na i can only see group 1
I orderedthese notes on 13 janaury and as evrything passed for now these notes say not started so ... i am not sure what will happen next

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Na i can only see group 1
I orderedthese notes on 13 janaury and as evrything passed for now these notes say not started so ... i am not sure what will happen next
You will get copr very soon, as my friend got everything passed on 10 jan and got copr 5 feb