+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

NataliaR

Feb 2, 2021
I would like to write in detail about my situation.
I am the primary applicant, received invitation on April 9th with CRS 465. I knew that my spouse IELTS will expire in June 1st.so I wanted to submit all the documents before IELTS expires. But my representative delayed in submitting the documents till the last moment. As per my representative the documents submitted on June 29th, by the time IELTS was expired. As I don't want to take a chance , my spouse gave another attempt and received results on July 15th. The same has been submitted to our representative. I am not sure whether they submitted the new score card or not. Today I ended up with refusal letter.

Refusal Letter stated that by the time of AOR : June 29, spouse IELTS was expired which is loss of 14points by the time of application received by IRCC

ITA: April 9, 2020
AOR : June 29
Spouse IELTS expired: June 14
Spouse new IELTS : July 15, 2020
Medical: August 24
Biometric: October 28
Refusal: February 2nd 2021
You can file a complaint against your Immigration Representative. This is clearly their mistake. As a minimum you should be reimbursed all the fees you paid to them.

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020

FINALLY got confirmation updated.
Received a call from no caller name an hour ago this morning, asked several quetions and I confirmed its virtual landing.
I was told that several emails include COPR will be sent to me today or next couple of days.

Timeline:

AOR: June 26
Medical pass: Aug 19
Bipmetrics exemept: Oct 20th
Eligibility recommended passed: Oct 29th
Then wait til Januray 5th, got a ghost update and called, confiremd all stages passed but I forgot to ask the dates for each stage passed.
Final decision: Feb 2nd
Virtual landing: Feb 2nd

I wish all of you who are still waiting for PR will receive the golden email in the next couple of days. Our days are coming!!!
Can you share on what questions were asked on the call ?. Congratulations on the new beginning

SN2234

Feb 3, 2021
Hi Everyone, I need some advise please

AOR June 2020, Photo and address uploaded on Portal on Jan 27 2021. Now I am just waiting for my COPR.

My question is, can my brother claim the 15 points for blood Sibling PR present in Canada meanwhile I wait for the COPR Letter? Considering I will have the letter by the time he receive ITA or Before submitting his final application after ITA.

Or do I must have my COPR on the day he is calming these points?

Thank you everyone :)

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi as i told before
My AOR 3 june
Bio 22 oct
Eligibility pass
Security passed 23january (icalled them on 22 janaury !!! That day it was same not strted yet)
Criminality pass
Info sharing pass
Medical pass

All stages passed

Now waiting for final decision
Same here,AOR 18th June,All stages passed in the 2nd week of December.Still no COPR :(

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Hi, had you received any GU after application approved?
Yes I did. I also received an automated mail saying -"We successfully received your documents" (I did not submit any documents near to approval). So I called call center and they told everything passed and application approved .

Reactions: kumar29

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys,
I just the emails from etobicoke that says I and my wife are now PRs along with instructions on how to apply for PR card. This letter has the COPR document number.
I have not, however, received the COPR documents.
Do people get the COPR? Should I be worried? Should I wait?
@legalfalcon I require your wisdom.

Congratulation!!

You will get the COPR by email / MyCIC portal or PR confirmation portal, within a few hours to a max of 24-48 hours.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Congratulation!!

You will get the COPR by email / MyCIC portal or PR confirmation portal, within a few hours to a max of 24-48 hours.
@legalfalcon Thank you for everything, you have been a great help through this stressful process.

So I'll get a seperate email? Do I need the COPR to apply for the PR card or should I print the pdf they sent me with email?
Edit: the letter says this is the confirmation. But it looks different than "COPR" when I google COPR. Is this letter it or do I get a seperate COPR?

WorldTraeller

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Hello guys,
I just the emails from etobicoke that says I and my wife are now PRs along with instructions on how to apply for PR card. This letter has the COPR document number.
I have not, however, received the COPR documents.
Do people get the COPR? Should I be worried? Should I wait?
@legalfalcon I require your wisdom.
Congratulations - If u can tell us when was all stages cleared for you ?

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Congratulations - If u can tell us when was all stages cleared for you ?
It was cleared mid January.
I also got the phone call 2 days ago, so I knew this would be coming, I just don't know if any other document is coming or if this is it.
It would help if someone who got PR the same way could tell me if this PDF is it or do we get a traditional COPR (google images style, lol).