Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon . Im a bit confused, as to how this relates to inland CEC applicants if they are already living in Canada?
It does not directly relate to inland applicants. But before a COPR can be sent by email, it has to be ascertained that the individual and all dependents are in Canada. For that IRCC had implemented the PR confirmation portal https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

However, due to staffing and technological issues, the portal is not the standard processing feature, instead for some they are schedule telephone landing interviews and for others asking them to create an account on the portal.

Unless things are streamlined, this will continue.

Also, some CEC applicants left Canada and never bothered informing IRCC. They received their COPRs and effective that date they became a PR, even though they were not in Canada and should have been asked to get a PR visa and COPR. Now all such CEC applicants applied for PRTD.

So IRCC has been dealing with more issues than they have been able to resolve. Owing to all these there must have been multiple internal memos issued on processing that would play a role apart from the general slowing of processing.

HBarnes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
It does not directly relate to inland applicants. But before a COPR can be sent by email, it has to be ascertained that the individual and all dependents are in Canada. For that IRCC had implemented the PR confirmation portal https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

However, due to staffing and technological issues, the portal is not the standard processing feature, instead for some they are schedule telephone landing interviews and for others asking them to create an account on the portal.

Unless things are streamlined, this will continue.

Also, some CEC applicants left Canada and never bothered informing IRCC. They received their COPRs and effective that date they became a PR, even though they were not in Canada and should have been asked to get a PR visa and COPR. Now all such CEC applicants applied for PRTD.

So IRCC has been dealing with more issues than they have been able to resolve. Owing to all these there must have been multiple internal memos issued on processing that would play a role apart from the general slowing of processing.
Thanks for the detailed reply.

On my last call I was told they see a note that my «virtual landing” is complete ( nobody called/e-mailed me to ask any questions though ). The COPR number is in my account online, but no recieved no document yet. Anyway...it looks like its best to quit expecting anything

james0521

Nov 7, 2020

FINALLY got confirmation updated.
Received a call from no caller name an hour ago this morning, asked several quetions and I confirmed its virtual landing.
I was told that several emails include COPR will be sent to me today or next couple of days.

Timeline:

AOR: June 26
Medical pass: Aug 19
Bipmetrics exemept: Oct 20th
Eligibility recommended passed: Oct 29th
Then wait til Januray 5th, got a ghost update and called, confiremd all stages passed but I forgot to ask the dates for each stage passed.
Final decision: Feb 2nd
Virtual landing: Feb 2nd

I wish all of you who are still waiting for PR will receive the golden email in the next couple of days. Our days are coming!!!

SoYoungPark

Jan 19, 2021
Hey folks! I thought I posted here but I did on another thread lol
I got PR yesterday!

CEC Inland applicant
AOR June 29th 2020
Medical Exam : Aug 19th 2020
Biometrics : Oct 20th 2020
Eligibility : completed on Feb 1st 2021
Background check : completed on Jan 19th 2021
Final Decision (approved) : Feb 1st 2021
COPR : Feb 1st 2021

I hope my timeline gives you all some sort of hope!
Thanks for this thread and all June AOR friends!

03JAN

Sep 2, 2020
Hi Guys, anyone who has everything passed back in 2020 is still waiting for copr? I feel like they are already giving copr for people who have everything passed in Jan., yet I am still left behind... so hopeless....:(

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi Guys, anyone who has everything passed back in 2020 is still waiting for copr? I feel like they are already giving copr for people who have everything passed in Jan., yet I am still left behind... so hopeless....:(
Everything passed Nov 27!

Mariner007

Feb 1, 2021
Guys, is there a way to reach out to IRCC via call for Outland candidates ? Webform and email seem to take ages for their response. My AOR is June 19th 2020, Medicals pass - 06/Aug/2020 and Biometrics collected- 10/Sept/2020 plus our score is 1064, as our application was picked up through OIPNP ..! Still stuck on background check..! Don’t know what’s cooking around.. Just losing time and patience.

Last edited:

Shivam28

Jan 14, 2021
Hey folks! Got update via agent today .All stages completed as of today.

CEC Inland applicant
AOR June 29th 2020
Medical Exam : Aug 19th 2020
Biometrics : Nov 5th 2020
Eligibility : Recommended Passed ( update as of 9th Jan)
Security: Not started ( update as of 9th Jan)
Criminality : In Progress ( update as of 9th Jan)
Final Decision : awaited

Eligibility,Security,Criminality got completed sometime in last 3 weeks.

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
@legalfalcon Do you have any idea how long it may take if REVIEW REQUIRED is put on someone's eligibility? I received the GCMS note I ordered on December 11, yesterday and the Case Analyst put that on the file. I am also confused with few lines that I see on the note.

1. CRS score at ITA was 442 CRS points minimum score for round:440 CRS score at application (APR): 448/Verified CRS Score:392...

2.CEC Work: 2yrs and 6 months. CEC Work: 1yr CRS Foreign Work: 0years 0 months of 3years_ REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian Work: 2years.

I am wondering why they put my Foreign Work experience was put at 0 and why they said the verified CRS score was 392. I attached all documents detailing my experience with the application. So far, nothing further has been requested but it has been well over 7 months.

Deepthisri

Feb 2, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone help me please. Today I got a refusal letter. Reason mentioned that my spouse IELTS was expired before AOR , so I lost 14 points for my spouse language test and I didn't met the eligibility criteria. But I have submitted the new IELTS score card to my representative. But I guess they didn't submit the new score card. From day 1 my representative said that I am the principal applicant so no need of my spouse IELTS. But today my application is refused because of my spouse IELTS.

Can I raise a web form now for my spouse IELTS. Or I need to recreate another EE profile.

@legalfalcon pls help me

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the detailed reply.

On my last call I was told they see a note that my «virtual landing” is complete ( nobody called/e-mailed me to ask any questions though ). The COPR number is in my account online, but no recieved no document yet. Anyway...it looks like its best to quit expecting anything
Just give it some time and you will hear from IRCC soon.

All the best!

Reactions: HBarnes

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,
Can anyone help me please. Today I got a refusal letter. Reason mentioned that my spouse IELTS was expired before AOR , so I lost 14 points for my spouse language test and I didn't met the eligibility criteria. But I have submitted the new IELTS score card to my representative. But I guess they didn't submit the new score card. From day 1 my representative said that I am the principal applicant so no need of my spouse IELTS. But today my application is refused because of my spouse IELTS.

Can I raise a web form now for my spouse IELTS. Or I need to recreate another EE profile.

@legalfalcon pls help me
You can request reconsideration, but it will be at the discretion of IRCC. You should create a new EE profile and start over. If reconsideration is accepted, which is highly unlikely if your rep did not submit the document, you can delete your new profile.

If not, then you can proceed with the new one.