+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Gk09

Aug 17, 2017
@legalfalcon I have recently received an approval and can see my COPR document number on my online profile; however, no COPR or approval letter has been emailed to me so far. Please advise on the next steps.

Thank you for always being so helpful!

Sg10

Dec 5, 2020
@legalfalcon i received pr confirmation letter that says to mail two photos for pr card. Do I also need to validate my copr? Or sending two photos is the only thing left for me to do? I’m so confused please help

Sg10

Dec 5, 2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I have recently received an approval and can see my COPR document number on my online profile; however, no COPR or approval letter has been emailed to me so far. Please advise on the next steps.

Thank you for always being so helpful!
There are many applications that have been put on hold even though they were in principle approved. As per the Program delivery update dated January 5, 2021:

Permanent residence applicants in possession of an expired Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and permanent resident visa (PRV) who are ready to travel to Canada should no longer be contacting IRCC through the Web form or processing office email.

IRCC will be contacting these applicants once they are approved to come to Canada.
This has placed many applications on hold even when they have a counterfoil number generated. You will have to wait.

Also, see the status of your application on page 1, if it is in progress or open, then you were not sent a PPR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon i received pr confirmation letter that says to mail two photos for pr card. Do I also need to validate my copr? Or sending two photos is the only thing left for me to do? I’m so confused please help
If you are inland, your COPR will be signed by the officer at the bottom and will have a date.

Effective that date you became a PR and no validation is required.

Congratulations!!

Just send a Photos as mentioned for your PR CRAD.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi as i told before
My AOR 3 june
Bio 22 oct
Eligibility pass
Security passed 23january (icalled them on 22 janaury !!! That day it was same not strted yet)
Criminality pass
Info sharing pass
Medical pass

All stages passed

Now waiting for final decision

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi as i told before
My AOR 3 june
Bio 22 oct
Eligibility pass
Security passed 23january (icalled them on 22 janaury !!! That day it was same not strted yet)
Criminality pass
Info sharing pass
Medical pass

All stages passed

We have the same aro. probably same officer working on our file!

tomiecksdee

Nov 17, 2020
Hi as i told before
My AOR 3 june
Bio 22 oct
Eligibility pass
Criminality pass
Info sharing pass
Medical pass

All stages passed

did you get ghost update on Jan 22 or 23?

HBarnes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
There are many applications that have been put on hold even though they were in principle approved. As per the Program delivery update dated January 5, 2021
This has placed many applications on hold even when they have a counterfoil number generated. You will have to wait.

Also, see the status of your application on page 1, if it is in progress or open, then you were not sent a PPR.
Hi @legalfalcon . Im a bit confused, as to how this relates to inland CEC applicants if they are already living in Canada?

Slinxci

Apr 12, 2018
Hi as i told before
My AOR 3 june
Bio 22 oct
Eligibility pass
Criminality pass
Info sharing pass
Medical pass

All stages passed

Same AOR, How did you know Eligibility and security pass? did you order the gcms notes? I called IRCC, but the agents did not give me details, they just said in progress for stages, just like what i see in my cic account. I didn't get GU or any update email from IRCC. my account stay in unchanged since Oct 2020. it is really frustrating

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Same AOR, How did you know Eligibility and security pass? did you order the gcms notes? I called IRCC, but the agents did not give me details, they just said in progress for stages, just like what i see in my cic account. I didn't get GU or any update email from IRCC. my account stay in unchanged since Oct 2020. it is really frustrating
Hi i called them alwys and asked them to check if my eligibility securlty and criminality passed or not!!

Specifically we need to ask i think ... first time they told me same thing eveything looks good ... we dont need anything from your side .!!!

But when we ask specifically then they go and check