+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
What is happening only IRCC knows. However, the processing is not as easy as revising forms. There must be some internal memos on processing that are not public yet. Also, even though IRCC has started working, they are not back to their normal pace.

I wish I had the answers. If something is available, I will surely share.
Thanks for the reply. When you say you wish you had the answer, It means no one else has it.
I will assume it is a Patient Test. :)

• Haha
Reactions: legalfalcon

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
It is very unlikely that there has been no progress in your application. Even if they have not done the eligibility, your application would have gone though R10, criminality and medicals at least by now.

When you spoke on the phone and they informed you that they haven't started working on your application, or was it that they have not started working on eligibility?
The agent was not clear, and she seems to be totally detached from what she was saying (no empathy). Do I need to contact them again letting them know I work in the health sector? The Health-care workers permanent residence pathway seems to be getting a lot of attention as I know someone that gets approved within 2 weeks.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hi

Aa i told i confirmed with the agent that security is passed !!! He said yes yes !!!

M still not getting the vibe ;)

Gona call again heheheheheh tomorrow

Is it normal

they alwys tell the truth right ???
Well yes, they have access to see page 02 "Assessments" of GCMS screen. If they say its passed, then congratulations!

Hir19494

Star Member
Jun 7, 2020
Hi all,
How many days it will take to receive a copr document or landing email?
My application was approved on Jan 11, but still, I didnt get document.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
The agent was not clear, and she seems to be totally detached from what she was saying (no empathy). Do I need to contact them again letting them know I work in the health sector? The Health-care workers permanent residence pathway seems to be getting a lot of attention as I know someone that gets approved within 2 weeks.
Probably should contact them again and try another agent

Reactions: Augustinelunde

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hi

Aa i told i confirmed with the agent that security is passed !!! He said yes yes !!!

M still not getting the vibe ;)

Gona call again heheheheheh tomorrow

Is it normal

they alwys tell the truth right ???
Likewise, my security started with a significant delay after other phases were completed and I got security completed today (per phone call). She confirmed multiple times that all assessments completed and just someone will make the final decision in the upcoming days.

I would say don't call them again this soon, since I know they have a history of all phone calls made by applicants. I remember the last time I called and my security was still in progress the agent told me that "there is no change since you call last time on Jan 8". So not only he knew I called on Jan 8, but also he knew they told me about my status on that date.

I know too many phone calls is not a factor in one's application assessment but there is the possibility that the agent noticing the previous calls got frustrated and doesn't answer your questions clearly. So give it at least a week or two then call them again. We are in the same boat and patience is the key.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Likewise, my security started with a significant delay after other phases were completed and I got security completed today (per phone call). She confirmed multiple times that all assessments completed and just someone will make the final decision in the upcoming days.

I would say don't call them again this soon, since I know they have a history of all phone calls made by applicants. I remember the last time I called and my security was still in progress the agent told me that "there is no change since you call last time on Jan 8". So not only he knew I called on Jan 8, but also he knew they told me about my status on that date.

I know too many phone calls is not a factor in one's application assessment but there is the possibility that the agent noticing the previous calls got frustrated and doesn't answer your questions clearly. So give it at least a week or two then call them again. We are in the same boat and patience is the key.
Thats true !!!

But luckily i am calling them since nov as i dont have login !! Its only with my consultant!! Never got anyone who asked me that i called before also !! But my friend she alwys get that agent and evrytime they say to her .. nothing change since u called last time and bla bla ... rude also!

But i wana make sure when did my security got passed ...

Maybe u r right !! I will call next week maybe

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020

And morover according to agent on january 22nd

My security check was not started

And today they told me evrything is passed