+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Congratulations!!

When do your medicals expire?

I'm on the same boat, but my medicals are back to "in progress" (according to the agent. portal changed to "you don't need a medical exam"), even tough it expires only on Feb 7th
Hey, thank you
My medicals expire on the 29th of January

Sigurdit

Sep 3, 2019
Thank you I will call them. Do you mind please telling me your AOR and timeline?Mine’s June12
I called 1.5 weeks ago and everything including eligibility, security and criminality was in progress. Was it the same with you?
thank you!!
Yes Rav@12,

AOR; 29th June/20
Medicals passed; 14th Aug/20
Additional Documents: 16 Sept/20
Biometrics; 15th Oct/20
I saw a ghost update after eligibility recommended pass and upon calling them, I was ensured everything is passed and all I have to do is wait for COPR.

Thanks

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Yes Rav@12,

AOR; 29th June/20
Biometrics; 15th Oct/20
I saw a ghost update after eligibility recommended pass and upon calling them, I was ensured everything is passed and all I have to do is wait for COPR.

Thanks
Thank you, that’s awesome
How long have you been waiting for COPR?
Hoping we all get it soon :)

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
do you think the process goes over 12 moths or it will be within 12 months?
I dont want it to cross 12 months but we cant do anything at all !!!

I am checking all updates here at canada visa this website

End of may are getting copr like some of them

Applicants from 10june are getting there COPR but no one from june 1-10 i saw 1 or 2

Reactions: AnnAlex

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
hey everyone, i have been following this discussion thread in recent times especially after i got to know my application is all approved and waiting for secondary office (IRCC Etobicoke) to send us the final confirmation email. I am an inland CEC applicant, with AOR June 17. Based on my observation from the known CEC circle, it looks like backlogs have been cleared based on applicant's canada arrival date. Say, if both applicants file is approved and in backlog queue, looks like IRCC goes by their canada arrival date and send out the confirmation letter. Let me know your thoughts. thank you.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes Rav@12,

AOR; 29th June/20
Biometrics; 15th Oct/20

Thanks
what were the additional documents that they asked for?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
hey everyone, i have been following this discussion thread in recent times especially after i got to know my application is all approved and waiting for secondary office (IRCC Etobicoke) to send us the final confirmation email. I am an inland CEC applicant, with AOR June 17. Based on my observation from the known CEC circle, it looks like backlogs have been cleared based on applicant's canada arrival date. Say, if both applicants file is approved and in backlog queue, looks like IRCC goes by their canada arrival date and send out the confirmation letter. Let me know your thoughts. thank you.
I don't think so. I arrived in 2015, but still waiting for 2 weeks after approval but no news.
I think it's based the date you got approved.

SoYoungPark

Jan 19, 2021
Hey fellow folks!
I guess I won't get PR this month
since everything is still in progress..
my AOR is June 29th
EE CEC
tmrw is the day 1 of 8th month waiting..
seems ridiculous
seen many applicants who received copr without intermittent updates on their application.(just happened everything passed and copr at one once in a day)
So I'm still hoping for a surprising present.... it's painful!
who expected we would wait for 8months for Express entry!
Meanwhile my coworker who applied a month later than me got copr 2weeks ago. I'm just super anxious.....

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hey fellow folks!
I guess I won't get PR this month
since everything is still in progress..
my AOR is June 29th
EE CEC
tmrw is the day 1 of 8th month waiting..
seems ridiculous
seen many applicants who received copr without intermittent updates on their application.(just happened everything passed and copr at one once in a day)
So I'm still hoping for a surprising present.... it's painful!
who expected we would wait for 8months for Express entry!
Meanwhile my coworker who applied a month later than me got copr 2weeks ago. I'm just super anxious.....
I am aor 3 june going to str 9th mnth in few dayz ;)

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Ordered GCMS Notes in December, received them today. No Change at all. Not even one single update, comparing with the GCMS notes received in November 2020.

AOR 9 June
Eligibility: Review required
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started

It is Not Express Entry anymore. It is the new Slow Entry System.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Ordered GCMS Notes in December, received them today. No Change at all. Not even one single update, comparing with the GCMS notes received in November 2020.

AOR 9 June
Eligibility: Review required
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started

It is Not Express Entry anymore. It is the new Slow Entry System.
It's not fair to say so since you are in RR. Only a very small amount of people face this stage.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
It's not fair to say so since you are in RR. Only a very small amount of people face this stage.
It have been long 5 years in Canada waiting for this moment. I have two of my friends applied 2 years ago through the system when it was real (Express Entry) and got the PR within 2 months. For me, It is not express anymore.