+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes , I got approved today,but the information letter is not opening up, its showing me a page which says "the page isnt working" . Onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca sent an invalid response. Can you tell me what to do now?
Congratulation!

Please check emails of all the applicants and also ask your previous representatives(if any). Usually they send the same letter via email as well.

Edit : For my application they had sent 1 email to me and another email was sent to the law firm who filed my work-permit earlier.

car9569

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
First, please don't just "wanna go die"...

We're all in the same boat! Mine was Recommended Pass since October 23 and just last week it was changed "pass". I was so happy that I forgot to ask about security and criminality. Check my signature for more on my timeline.

They are working. Sure, some processes are going faster than others, but I can only imagine what the officers are going trough... Did any of them got COVID? Their families? Have they lost anyone? I can only imagine...

Hang in there. Keep healthy. Your time will come.

I'm not "just saying" this. I got rejected on 2020, fixed my mistake and applied again. Of course, my heart dropped when I saw that I was rejected after over 100 days of processing, but the only thing I could do was fix my mistake and move on.

You've applied 3 days after me. You should get a Ghost Update soon!
Hey how did you find out you passed eligibility? Did you call the agent? Did you get GU?

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi so my AOR june4
So i called today

eligibility passed (i confirmed with her !!! Is it recommended pass ) or actually passes passed

she said passed

criminality passed

security not started yet!!!

not calling them again till half of feb !

Reactions: JaxT

Hpssidhu7

Nov 26, 2020
Hello everyone...Got CORP

30 June 2020 AOR...

no update since medical...only got request for RCMP.

no update... not even eligibility updated...

yesterday got first ghost update... and today CORP email for Principal and two dependent.

just my view...

I called twice once to know everything ok and got answer my eligibility recommended passed.

last week called agent and got to know background check in progress and security not started.

Never applied for GC notes because I feel it’s extra burden on government so it should be used only as last option.

ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYONE WAITING... good news coming soon.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020

30 June 2020 AOR...

yesterday got first ghost update... and today CORP email for Principal and two dependent.

just my view...

I called twice once to know everything ok and got answer my eligibility recommended passed.

last week called agent and got to know background check in progress and security not started.

Never applied for GC notes because I feel it’s extra burden on government so it should be used only as last option.

Wow congratulations!!!

Reactions: Hpssidhu7

car9569

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi so my AOR june4
So i called today

eligibility passed (i confirmed with her !!! Is it recommended pass ) or actually passes passed

she said passed

criminality passed

security not started yet!!!

not calling them again till half of feb !
Did you get any GU?

yay123

Jun 27, 2020
Has anyone ordered GCMS notes, and it shows a group name of "CPC-O COVID RFV"? I am in this group. My application has already been approved according to the notes, and in the "Finalize Application" section, there is COPR number already but with the status of "Not Started". I haven't received any emails or updates on the web. Anyone in the same situation? Or anyone in the COVID group eventually got their official COPR? Thanks!

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes , I got approved today,but the information letter is not opening up, its showing me a page which says "the page isnt working" . Onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca sent an invalid response. Can you tell me what to do now?
Have you tried using different web browser. Use internet explorer or google chrome. Sometimes that is the cause for pages not opening.

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019

30 June 2020 AOR...

just my view...

Congratulations! I totally agree with you regarding ordering GCMS notes. I've called only twice. Yesterday I was told eligibility recommended passed and I'm happy with that. I won't be bothering them anymore. I'll just patiently wait on the final approval.