+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
If you go to this link:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

213 people that applied in June tracked their cases on that website. And out of those 213, there are 65 that have reported that they got approved. So that's just over 30%. It's probably fairly accurate because it's a fairly large sample size so I'd say somewhere in the ball park of 30% is realistic.
I don't want to be pessimistic but around 40% of users never return to update their status. I get this percent by looking at 2019-June CEC. You might add another 20% or 30% to that 30% for those who got their PPR and didn't update their status.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
All Aor June application still pending is going to take 1 year and more
By the time the get to process our application medical would have expired ->> they will forward for extension which will take another 2months or so and another 2months for final approval
I hope it should not go that way :). If medical is passed with M1 S1 grade then approving officer can extend the medical expiry at their discretion. I read this info in this forum only.

For Medical grades please refer here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/medical-assessment-coding.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Is anyone able to help me with my unusual situation here? @legalfalcon ? Losing sleep that I'm going to screw up my application.
If your common law partner has been added to your application and if their address changes, you have to inform IRCC via webform.

Reactions: theafjioman

KyleLowry7

Jun 22, 2019
Hey People,

I came back to update my application status. Just the other day, I confirmed with an agent over the phone that I got a pass on everything and my files were transferred over to the responsible Visa Office. The online application status was still showing "In progress" for my background check and eligibility yesterday.

Today, my application got updated to show "Approved" for my CEC in-land application.
No message was received in the application or in the email yet but hopefully it will come soon. I heard there's no landing for an in-land applicant!

Stay positive, people!

AOR: June 21, 2020
Medical Results: August 12, 2020
Biometrics: Oct 15, 2020
Eligibility - Reviewed. Please see the final decision below
Background Check - Completed on Dec 9th

Apparently, my background check was approved on December 9th, but the application got updated today.

HBarnes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hey People,

I came back to update my application status. Just the other day, I confirmed with an agent over the phone that I got a pass on everything and my files were transferred over to the responsible Visa Office. The online application status was still showing "In progress" for my background check and eligibility yesterday.

Today, my application got updated to show "Approved" for my CEC in-land application.
No message was received in the application or in the email yet but hopefully it will come soon. I heard there's no landing for an in-land applicant!

Stay positive, people!

Apparently, my background check was approved on December 9th, but the application got updated today.
Congratulations! Could you share whats your visa office?

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hey People,

Stay positive, people!

Congratulations .. That is great news.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Does anyone have an estimate of what percentage of applicants with AOR in June got COPR so far? I don't know how much longer do we still need to wait :(
The number of applicants for PR in June 2020 Was (13567) comparing with (12335) The number of PR's issued in the same month. The numbers looks nice and that we are on track. However, knowing that there was more than 200,000 Applicants for PR as a backlog from 2019 and 2018, while the total number of Approvals for 2020 till November was only 167,081 make you feel the real deal.

Al the numbers I used are based on the government sheets published here:
https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/9b34e712-513f-44e9-babf-9df4f7256550#wb-auto-6

Last edited:

Navi Mahal

Aug 21, 2020
Hi ,
I have applied
Medical updated -Dec,17,2019
Biometric done -Dec,20,2019

how much time for COPR shall I expect ??
Thanks

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hi ,
I have applied
Medical updated -Dec,17,2019
Biometric done -Dec,20,2019

how much time for COPR shall I expect ??
Thanks
Have you tried to order GCMS Notes. It will help you to understand if your application stuck in eligibility or missing documents or something else.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon and
I applied under CEC without any supports from the job offer because I'm holding Postgraduate WP. If I move to a new company, should I inform CIC about the movement? Any input would be appreciated.

The day you submit your application it is locked, you do not need a work reference letter form your new employer. However, if you have claimed points for your current employment, you only have to inform IRCC that you no longer work there in case IRCC wants to verify you employment, they should be aware that it is not your current employment.

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hey People,

Stay positive, people!

Thanks for the update. Its good to see they are clearing those who got approved in December. Will be about one more month before they reach us (mine was cleared mid January). I think they didn't work in the last half of December due to holidays so it could be faster. Just thinking out loud.

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
The day you submit your application it is locked, you do not need a work reference letter form your new employer. However, if you have claimed points for your current employment, you only have to inform IRCC that you no longer work there in case IRCC wants to verify you employment, they should be aware that it is not your current employment.
@legalfalcon, I believe employment confirmation is done during the eligibility stage right? If no, at what stage do they confirm employment information?

Thanks