+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
My GCMS notes also has this. Can someone help me understand what it means?

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: RC-3296
Assigned By: JB01774
Due Date: 2021/01/01
These notes are written by the officers that view your application. I don't think we can get any useful information from it. They don't call each others by names for security reasons so they use these codes instead of the names. About the date, I am not sure if they really stick to it and get the things done by that time. Everyone now have the best excuse(COVID-19) Delay everything.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
hi i applied for gcms notes but i only added my passport photo!!! Is that ok or i enter more info !!! At the last step of submission

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
I got a ghost update this afternoon.
Hopefully that means good news is coming soon.
Hope for the best. As long as it is in the middle of the day. As I found out that my application shows Ghost update everyday after 12:00 AM, it lasts for few minutes, then everything will back to normal after that.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
hi i applied for gcms notes but i only added my passport photo!!! Is that ok or i enter more info !!! At the last step of submission
I think they need some kind of prove that you are resident in Canada. The passport is not helping here. If you have Driving license, it should work. However, if you already submitted it, don't worry. They will contact you by email asking for proof of residency.

Reactions: JaxT

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I added passport + valid immigration document (work permit/TRV) + driving license. Got my notes in 30 days so it worked for me. We have to show them that we are currently present in Canada with valid status.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hi everyone,
I received my gcms, according to it my copr was printed on dec 04.
I have dependent they didn’t mention any details about my dependent all it’s says only my information.
Just on 1st page it says #of clients:2 nd visas#2
Is it normal
Did you ask for the privacy act or the other one?. Normally the free one has less information than the other. The one where you pay 5 dollars will have more information in it.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I called this morning... 888-242-2100
They are open Moday to Friday between 8 am to 4 pm...
Yes, but I could not reach them, I tried the french option, the english option....You did speak to agent?

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
These notes are written by the officers that view your application. I don't think we can get any useful information from it. They don't call each others by names for security reasons so they use these codes instead of the names. About the date, I am not sure if they really stick to it and get the things done by that time. Everyone now have the best excuse(COVID-19) Delay everything.
Further looking into it, this is possibly getting assigned to Etobicoke office.

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Did you ask for the privacy act or the other one?. Normally the free one has less information than the other. The one where you pay 5 dollars will have more information in it.
Hey Haitham, what is the "where you pay 5 dollars will have more information in it." Could you share? Thanks
@caipsnotes and @legalfalcon I ordered my GCMS note without adding any documents to prove my resident in Canada, will it valid order or do I have to order again and add some documents to prove my resident? Appreciate with any input.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon please provide information regarding my PR application status under CEC .
AOR -June, my eligibility and criminality was passed an officer as per Gcm notes (generated on 28th of November 2020) but security hasn’t stated yet. I called in today and same response. It’s been 2 months since no update on my file.
why they r taking so much time to start security. More then 7 months of waiting for decisions. VO-Ottawa
Thank you in advance
Security only starts after Eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer. Does you see this in your notes section

If Eligibility has been passed and if even then security has not started then the delay can be due to administrative reasons. To see al about security see https://bit.ly/3iXMnyw

To see the online version of CBSA security screening manual see https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hey Haitham, what is the "where you pay 5 dollars will have more information in it." Could you share? Thanks
@caipsnotes and @legalfalcon I ordered my GCMS note without adding any documents to prove my resident in Canada, will it valid order or do I have to order again and add some documents to prove my resident? Appreciate with any input.
@Haitham Calgary

To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). Only one (1) document is required. Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) will not be accepted.

You can request your own information for free under the Privacy Act if eligible; see https://bit.ly/34KNSLI

$5 is the fee for a request made the under the Access to Information Act when you request the information on behalf of someone else.

The information released in either case is the same.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
If you did not add prove that you reside in Canada, they will contact you by email asking for the documents, (It happened with me). About the 5 dollar thing, it happened with my friend. When he ordered the privacy act, he found that some lines are missing from the GCMS notes. However, when he order then next time using the Access to information act and paid the 5 $, more information was mentioned regarding the security. Now it could be just a coincidence as there was about a month between the two GCMS notes, so they might just add more notes during that time ( I don't really know).

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen