+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MIPZ

Jan 11, 2021
Hi All, Finally COPRs uploaded in Application (Portal). Below is the detailed timeline.
AOR - June 18th
Nov 17th - Everything Cleared/Passed (As confirmed with Agent on Phone)
Jan 9th - Approved but no email
Jan 10th - email that status has changed
Jan 12th - COPRs in email
Jan 14th - COPRs are uploaded in Portal and I got emails that I have messages there.

Thanks All, and Good Luck to all of You, who didn't get till now, will get it very soon. I know , Wait is difficult as so many things are depend on this. and more struggles are there after this long battle.
Hi! Are you inland or outland?

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Its surprising how they choose to reject the application instead of requesting more document or information. Last year, My brother’s application was rejected after 8 months just because the employment letter did not mention the date he started working even though he included 2 years work permits, T4s.
You mean, he's eligibility was "recommended pass" for 8 months as a CEC applicant last year?
I thought this year's wait time was the longest!

mysee

Nov 15, 2019
My employee letter did not stated my duties.

Every time I say this people are shocked that "how did you get it to recommended pass?". On the GCMS notes, the analyst even states that "the letter does not state as duties" on the notes.
What’s ur VO do u know ? Is it Montreal ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I provided my Biometrics on Nov 4 but when I login IRCC, I still see “We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.” biometrics number is updated in the application information session though

I called IRCC and was told that they have received it. But It has been more than 2 months and it is still not updated to 'Completed'.

However, I am wondering if they will not touch my application simply because it is still showing 'We have not received your fingerprints'.
When an officer reviews your file, then they’ll flip it to show that it’s completed. It happened to me as well. For me, it them 7 weeks from biometrics submission date. And the biometric completion date showing up in my profile is my AOR date and not the date I gave biometrics.

mysee

Nov 15, 2019
Thank you. I had a previous refusal too in 2019 on the basis that my experience letter didn’t mention how many hours I worked and my file is in Montreal currently. I was being told that only previous refusal files goes in Montreal. Glad to hear that’s not the case.
Thank you

Reactions: lsmoura

Lymabelian

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hello again to all!

I am just confused. When I called the IRCC, they told me that my criminality and security is still on process while my representative told me that my criminality and security is already approved. Is there a part in my application that the VO cannot see but my representative sees? Praying for all of us to pass our PR application. Patience really is a virtue.

AOR June 18th
Medical March 15th
Biometrics Nov. 20th

Reactions: rs89977

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hello again to all!

I am just confused. When I called the IRCC, they told me that my criminality and security is still on process while my representative told me that my criminality and security is already approved. Is there a part in my application that the VO cannot see but my representative sees? Praying for all of us to pass our PR application. Patience really is a virtue.

AOR June 18th
Medical March 15th
Biometrics Nov. 20th
Best wishes for your application :)

Have you given medical before ITA?

meteorseven

Aug 7, 2020
@Mariams - As per my understanding this document is CoPR under newly defined process, because it says that this document is confirmation of permanent residence and it also has a date.

However, I would like others to respond who have received it recently.

@STEELQ , @adzi113 , ,@annu81 , @veronica_n - Guys, did you receive a CoPR letter different than the stated on this message.
Mine says the same thing.

I have sent a photo and the confirmation to Montreal through a mailing courier.

Via post tracking, it says that the package was delivered on Jan 14.

I have linked my PR card to my portal account. Waiting to see if there would be any update. From other threads, it appears that it takes 2-3 weeks to show it was received in the portal. Additionally, the process seems to take 2-3 months if the individual is not requested to resend their photos.

Meanwhile, I have applied for a new SIN number using the same letter, and based on the processing timeline given it is said that it would take 20-25 days.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Mine says the same thing.

I have sent a photo and the confirmation to Montreal through a mailing courier.

Via post tracking, it says that the package was delivered on Jan 14.

I have linked my PR card to my portal account. Waiting to see if there would be any update. From other threads, it appears that it takes 2-3 weeks to show it was received in the portal. Additionally, the process seems to take 2-3 months if the individual is not requested to resend their photos.

Meanwhile, I have applied for a new SIN number using the same letter, and based on the processing timeline given it is said that it would take 20-25 days.
Thanks for the details.

I have already sent a copy of the letter and photos. Can I link the PR card application now? or do they send any notification after receiving the photos?

lechatchar

Jun 23, 2020
AOR: June 5, 2020
PPR: December 1, 2020
Approved: December 17, 2020

And got our big envelopes -- passports with visa and CoPR papers just before X'mas.
My medical result will expire at the end of April, 2021.
Now I'm just so anxcious about the travel restrictions!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeekeem

Vinod1986i

Jun 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

Got the goldern notification. Yayyyy, Application approved.. Details below.

CEC Inland
# of applicants - Self + 2 dependents
AOR - June 5, 2020
Medical Passed - July 30, 2020
BIL - Oct 18, 2020 (Exempt)

Got 2 ghost updates during Dec 2020
Called IRCC agent Dec 2nd week and they said all set and wait for approval

Approved - Jan 16, 2021

No email yet. Just notification in the online account.

All the best everyone. Golden email will be coming soon for everyone.

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
AOR: June 5, 2020
PPR: December 1, 2020
Approved: December 17, 2020

And got our big envelopes -- passports with visa and CoPR papers just before X'mas.
My medical result will expire at the end of April, 2021.
Now I'm just so anxcious about the travel restrictions!
are you outside of canada? And what stream? Thanks and congrats!