CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
I had two updated today: One "Ghost Update" (this could have been late yesterday), and another update that removed the information regarding my medicals from the profile.

Just talked to IRCC over the phone.

My Eligibility changed from Recommended Pass to Pass. The person on the phone couldn't tell me a date from when that happened, but I asked plainly "did it change from recommended pass to pass?" and the answer was "yes".

Also, she said that my medicals are expired, even tough it has been less than a year of me taking them (my medical appointment was on February 4th 2020). She also said that an officer will evaluate to see if they can be extended or not. I haven't questioned this.

I'm so relieved that it's past from "recommended pass" since I had a change from "recommended pass" to "rejected" early in 2020.

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I had two updated today: One "Ghost Update" (this could have been late yesterday), and another update that removed the information regarding my medicals from the profile.

My Eligibility changed from Recommended Pass to Pass. The person on the phone couldn't tell me a date from when that happened, but I asked plainly "did it change from recommended pass to pass?" and the answer was "yes".

Also, she said that my medicals are expired, even tough it has been less than a year of me taking them (my medical appointment was on February 4th 2020). She also said that an officer will evaluate to see if they can be extended or not. I haven't questioned this.

I'm so relieved that it's past from "recommended pass" since I had a change from "recommended pass" to "rejected" early in 2020.
Congratulations! can you please share the reason for the previous refusal?

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Congratulations! can you please share the reason for the previous refusal?
My employee letter did not stated my duties.

Every time I say this people are shocked that "how did you get it to recommended pass?". On the GCMS notes, the analyst even states that "the letter does not state as duties" on the notes.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019

One step in the right direction! Almost there.

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020

Every time I say this people are shocked that "how did you get it to recommended pass?". On the GCMS notes, the analyst even states that "the letter does not state as duties" on the notes.
If somebody knew their file was under review required, they would take actions to know the reason and improve the situation.
But being in recommended pass and then rejected.. that is a shock!
Well I'm glad that your eligibility is passed, and I wish you get your COPR soon :) Good Luck!

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018

Thanks for sharing.

My guess is that the first officer fit the position title to the claimed NOC and pushed the file as recommended pass. however the second officer was looking for duties to ensure the NOC but couldn't find and turn it into reject. Of course, I believe it is not fair to reject someone who waited that long and spent so much money, they could have simply ask for more clarification thru a request letter.
Could you also share the status of criminality and security?

Ted6688

Dec 28, 2020
I provided my Biometrics on Nov 4 but when I login IRCC, I still see “We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.” biometrics number is updated in the application information session though

I called IRCC and was told that they have received it. But It has been more than 2 months and it is still not updated to 'Completed'.

However, I am wondering if they will not touch my application simply because it is still showing 'We have not received your fingerprints'.

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hi All, Finally COPRs uploaded in Application (Portal). Below is the detailed timeline.
AOR - June 18th
Nov 17th - Everything Cleared/Passed (As confirmed with Agent on Phone)
Jan 9th - Approved but no email
Jan 10th - email that status has changed
Jan 12th - COPRs in email
Jan 14th - COPRs are uploaded in Portal and I got emails that I have messages there.

Thanks All, and Good Luck to all of You, who didn't get till now, will get it very soon. I know , Wait is difficult as so many things are depend on this. and more struggles are there after this long battle.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi All, Finally COPRs uploaded in Application (Portal). Below is the detailed timeline.
AOR - June 18th
Nov 17th - Everything Cleared/Passed (As confirmed with Agent on Phone)
Jan 9th - Approved but no email
Jan 10th - email that status has changed
Jan 12th - COPRs in email
Jan 14th - COPRs are uploaded in Portal and I got emails that I have messages there.

Thanks All, and Good Luck to all of You, who didn't get till now, will get it very soon. I know , Wait is difficult as so many things are depend on this. and more struggles are there after this long battle.
Congratulations!

A quick question : What is the difference between the emails sent on Jan 10th and Jan 12th? Have they issued a new information letter or the Standard CoPR document as mentioned here : https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1446&top=14#confirmation

Last edited: