+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I received it next day.

They have sent the CoPR for PA on primary email but COPRs for other dependents were sent to the law firm who did my work permit application.

I am not sure why as I have not appointed them as representative for my PR application.
It happens, as They have all emails listed against your UCI, whoever worked for your any application in past.

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hello,

Congrats to all of you who received your COPR and hope those who are waiting will receive it soon.

I just had a quick query, please help.
Do we need to send photos for PR card in different envelopes for PA and Spouse or a single envelope would do?

Thanks a lot
You can send in one envelope, I confirmed it with IRCC call center.

Reactions: shashi_b

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Got a nice agent. He said its approved, just need to wait for COPR now. I'm so happy guys. I hope everyone that is waiting gets to this stage asap.
When was it approved and prior to this did it say pending or not started.

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Got a nice agent. He said its approved, just need to wait for COPR now. I'm so happy guys. I hope everyone that is waiting gets to this stage asap.
What does your online profile says? Still "submitted" and "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."?

I just got a new update. The Application status changed back to "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you." and the Medical now says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I have no idea what this means...

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
What does your online profile says? Still "submitted" and "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."?

I just got a new update. The Application status changed back to "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you." and the Medical now says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I have no idea what this means...
Still says submitted for me.
Has it been over a year since you did medicals?