+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
i just received my PR information letter!

This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card. This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with two photos that meet our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photos. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photos. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.

Mariams

Dec 29, 2020
i just received my PR information letter!

This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card. This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with two photos that meet our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photos. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photos. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
Hi!

did you receivd it by email? would that be your copr?
once you got approved, did it showed in your account, along with your copr information?
I got approved, just waiting for the letter.

Thanks!

Faru123

May 4, 2020
Hello,

Congrats to all of you who received your COPR and hope those who are waiting will receive it soon.

I just had a quick query, please help.
Do we need to send photos for PR card in different envelopes for PA and Spouse or a single envelope would do?

Thanks a lot

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi!

once you got approved, did it showed in your account, along with your copr information?

Thanks!
@Mariams - As per my understanding this document is CoPR under newly defined process, because it says that this document is confirmation of permanent residence and it also has a date.

However, I would like others to respond who have received it recently.

@STEELQ , @adzi113 , ,@annu81 , @veronica_n - Guys, did you receive a CoPR letter different than the stated on this message.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hello,

Congrats to all of you who received your COPR and hope those who are waiting will receive it soon.

I just had a quick query, please help.
Do we need to send photos for PR card in different envelopes for PA and Spouse or a single envelope would do?

Thanks a lot
I have used a single envelope with registered mail, so that I can track when it was delivered.

Reactions: Faru123

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hi!

Thanks!
It showed on my account with an email.
But what is COPR?

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Got a ghost update. Currently trying to call them to see what it is.
With everywhere closed, this level of excitement I get from only seeing a text change for a moment is not so bad after all!
Same here. Ghost update... I'm calling but I still get a message saying that they are closed.

I hope that everything is now passed, for both of us!