+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mariams

Dec 29, 2020
Hi Guys ! me again

just wanted to give you an update on my application so you have an idea how things are moving with immigration
AOR JUNE 26

This morning I got a Ghost update... called IRCC and the agent told me everything have passed. I need to wait for an email.
i just logged in and found that my application was updated, but no emails yet.

Apparently my situation was a bit different than the ones I have read, as many get an email first and no update in the system.

I hope this help.
This group has been very helpful to me, Thanks!

Good luck everyone!!!

Review of eligibility
  • January 14, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • August 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 6, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • January 14, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • January 14, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. (I DO NOT HAVE ANY MESSAGES)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi Guys ! me again

just wanted to give you an update on my application so you have an idea how things are moving with immigration
AOR JUNE 26

This morning I got a Ghost update... called IRCC and the agent told me everything have passed. I need to wait for an email.

Apparently my situation was a bit different than the ones I have read, as many get an email first and no update in the system.

I hope this help.

Good luck everyone!!!

Review of eligibility
  • January 14, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
  • January 14, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. (I DO NOT HAVE ANY MESSAGES)
Congratulations!

You will see a new section called "Document Status". It will show CoPR details. There are no messages for me as well but COPRs were sent by e-mails directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: assen89

Mariams

Dec 29, 2020
Congratulations!

You will see a new section called "Document Status". It will show CoPR details. There are no messages for me as well but COPRs were sent by e-mails directly.
Thanks! yes I notice the Document Status section.
How long did it take to get COPR by email after the update?

And as long as I know, there will be a link on the COPR where IRCC will create an account for me to upload photos and confirm addres?
once that is approved they will mail the PR card?

is that correct, or am I confused?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021

And as long as I know, there will be a link on the COPR where IRCC will create an account for me to upload photos and confirm addres?

I did receive CoPR by email the next day. I was also expecting that they will send me an email to create portal account, but my CoPR has instructions to apply for a PR card by sending photos and CoPR letter to my Local visa office( Etobicoke).

I think if you see the final decision and CoPRs in the portal itself then you will have to follow the same process.

coprwaitisover

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021

It depends on your VO. For me VO is Vancouver and I got request to send photos and copy of CoPR Information Letter via courier/post to Vancouver office.
I think some other VOs are doing online but Vancouver definitely isn't.

Reactions: shashi_b

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

You won't get the PR confirmation portal to upload photos and confirm address since you already received your COPR. Follow the instructions in your COPR and submit photo/s by post. Those who received the PR confirmation portal info have not received their COPRs. IRCC has to verify their address first before COPR can be issued.

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
Just a an update and possibly advice @legalfalcon,

I spoke to an IRCC agent earlier today and I was told my eligibility is still "under review". It is well over 6months and the agent is advising that whenever 'further review' is being carried on an application, it usually takes months.

Do you think using a lawyer's service, may expedite things? I feel I am stuck.

Reactions: Rav@12

Mariams

Dec 29, 2020
@NOC98 So, is either you get your COPR or the letter for the portal? that is why people that create an account in the portal call it e-COPR?

I haven't get any document yet... hope to get it in the upcoming days...

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98 So, is either you get your COPR or the letter for the portal? that is why people that create an account in the portal call it e-COPR?

I haven't get any document yet... hope to get it in the upcoming days...
Yes, either you get it directly in your IRCC account or through the portal. IRCC claims that the PR portal speeds up the PR card printing and posting.

Reactions: Mariams

Yogi2yoo

Jul 22, 2019
Hi Guys ! me again

AOR JUNE 26

I hope this help.

Good luck everyone!!!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Congratulations!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

I spoke to an IRCC agent earlier today and I was told my eligibility is still "under review". It is well over 6months and the agent is advising that whenever 'further review' is being carried on an application, it usually takes months.

If you have already file your application, a lawyer cannot do anything more. It is before you file that a lawyer can review your documents and ensure that everything is done in accordance with law.

Now you will just have to wait it out.

As per IRCC's annual 2019 annual report it takes 8-9 months for an application to process.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2019.html

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020

I am in the same boat. Spoke to an agent and he said that it’s very normal these days due to COVID-19.

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
anyone who has AOR date in early June got COPR recently? I feel like the recently approvals are from late June AORs (after June 20th).

btw, I got everything passed in the end of Oct. but nothing happened after :(
same boat, still waiting after all stages passed in Nov.