+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Basic Info - UCI, Name, Email, Date & Location of Entry.
Also, I haven't got the COPR yet, just got the email for Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal :)
Congratulations! , so you have to create 3 different login on Portal ?
and what is the meaning of "Approval for address and photo verification " ?

Krishna785

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Anybody waiting for CoPR in India? I was invited under CEC category after my return from Canada in Feb. My AOR is June 24. I am loosing patience. Also my lawyer is from Canada but my country of residence as stated in my application is India. Which visa office is going to process my application? Anybody here that can answer?
Hi Maulakh,
I also came in January 2020 to India. AOR June20, CEC outland. My advice is to apply for gcms notes.

Reactions: RajathaBS

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Maulakh,
I also came in January 2020 to India. AOR June20, CEC outland. My advice is to apply for gcms notes.

Same Here. I came to India on March 2020. AOR June 19th. Waiting for Dependent to provide biometric in VFS which is not yet allowing EE candidates. Have you received your GCMS notes? Any progress in it?

car9569

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
@legalfalcon
Is there anything I can do to find out why my criminality is still in progress and my security not initiated even after my biometric has been updated?
I was biometric exempt and it was updated on October 15th. I have not seen any GU after biometric updates and the last call with an agent in December says status has still not changed.
AOR June 5th. I am so frustrated where I could see most of June AOR have passed all of three stages and just waiting for COPR while mine has no progress since October.

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi Maulakh,
I have requested them just yesterday through my rep but what does the gcms notes has to do with the progress?
Also, do you know your visa office?

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
@legalfalcon
Is there anything I can do to find out why my criminality is still in progress and my security not initiated even after my biometric has been updated?
I was biometric exempt and it was updated on October 15th. I have not seen any GU after biometric updates and the last call with an agent in December says status has still not changed.
AOR June 5th. I am so frustrated where I could see most of June AOR have passed all of three stages and just waiting for COPR while mine has no progress since October.
Hey, have you called them recently? I'm same as you but AOR 6th June.

toward the ocean

Mar 4, 2017
Hi everyone

I have a nomination from Nova Scotia, now I am on a Federal level. It has been about 7 months now since my AOR (12 June). Med passed in July, Biometrics - in November. Basically, I know nothing about my case except that it is in Warsaw and is undergoing background checks.

So, I made up my mind to write to one of the MPs of the province with hope to find out anything particular.

Could you, please, tell me what to write in such a case, how to approach the MP so that they don’t refuse to help?

Will appreciate any advice!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I called CIC this morning and for some reason, i was not surprised by the answer i got.. my application as been the same since Oct 15th (Bio excempt). Agent said "the good thing is we have your biometrics on file, just waiting for an officer to verify it" . I mean how hard could it be to verify biometrics thats been in the system since i am CEC inland. My husband who is dependent( outland) gave biometrics back in september and his portion of criminality is passed (based on gcms note). How easy is it to verify outland biometrics and hard to verify inland.
That been said, criminality (in progress), Security (not started).. Cic is short of staffs but they have active system that is able to send out invitations without mistake. Mhen, i dont know which is more frustrating, COVID or CIC AGENTS OTTAWA......

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi everyone

I have a nomination from Nova Scotia, now I am on a Federal level. It has been about 7 months now since my AOR (12 June). Med passed in July, Biometrics - in November. Basically, I know nothing about my case except that it is in Warsaw and is undergoing background checks.

So, I made up my mind to write to one of the MPs of the province with hope to find out anything particular.

Could you, please, tell me what to write in such a case, how to approach the MP so that they don’t refuse to help?

Will appreciate any advice!

Thank you!
i would say you give the MP office a call directly or go to the office if they allow walk-in... That would work faster than writing..

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys. My eligibility and security are passed but my criminality is in progress. Is it normal to pass your security before your criminality? Would this have anything to do with the PCC submitted from my home country by any chance?
If you are relying on what your portal says it's not accurate. The only way for an accurate progress check, agent over the phone or web form.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Do not compare your application with others as each application is different and even when you receive a PPR, there will be others who will be still waiting.

Criminality could simple not have been updated in your file and this could be a reason why you see its pending.

Also, the security is usually initiated after the eligibility is conclusively passed. See my old post on this at #2,520

Since your AoR is June it ts way too early to be concerned or stressed.

To read on security screening, see https://bit.ly/3pO266m

To read on the stages of an application see https://bit.ly/3rYNLpI

You can send a webform or call IRCC, and to know the details, you can request your GCMS notes.

To read on how to decipher webform responses, see https://bit.ly/3oxEW4d