+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

STEELQ

Dec 31, 2020
Does anyone get COPR with June AOR in this thread? If so, please kindly share your timeline like AOR date and successfully received COPR date

Reactions: Maulakh

JAM123

Jan 2, 2021
Hey all, Got the golden email today. I finally got the COPR. I am in the July AOR pool but I followed you guys past 6 months at least 4 times a week. So I thought I will give the time line of my application here.

I am CEC inland applicant from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Application was for me and for my wife.

AOR - July 06
Medical passed - August 26
Biometrics except - October 21(profile updated)
Background check complted - November 04
COPR - January 02/2021

All the best all you guys out there and wish you a happy 2021...!

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hey all, Got the golden email today. I finally got the COPR. I am in the July AOR pool but I followed you guys past 6 months at least 4 times a week. So I thought I will give the time line of my application here.

I am CEC inland applicant from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Application was for me and for my wife.

AOR - July 06
COPR - January 02/2021

Congratulations!!!! That’s awesome

Reactions: JAM123

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020

AOR - July 06
COPR - January 02/2021

What's your visa office?

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
You got copr on a Saturday ?

AOR - July 06
COPR - January 02/2021

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020

AOR - July 06
COPR - January 02/2021

Your spouse is also INLAND?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello all,

I am using lawyer for my re-application for PR. 1st one was refused in Dec 2019 and I ran out of status, then had to apply for study permit and got approved. I am now in the second semester.
Here are my timelines for the current PR application:

AOR-June 17th
Medicals passed-August 5th
Bio exempt-Oct 17th completed
RPRF- Oct 29th, paid Nov 2nd.

Initially, I and my lawyer (based on his advice) decided to wait till now to see if I'll get the golden email before the timeline expiration of Dec 17th. Now, my timeline says "your application is taking us longer than usual to process." My lawyer said if I am to apply for gcms notes through him, he'll charge me $500 for applying and reviewing, since I dont have such, he agreed that I can apply on my own.

1. I asked him if IRCC will see it as an issue that the email they will send the notes to isnt his, but mine. He said it's not an issue. What do you think guys? Any insights on this?
2. For the school, can I defer admission since I do not have funds for my second semester fees? Will this affect my PR application?
3. Does IRCC check to see if I'm in school for the second semester?

@legalfalcon your insights here will be much appreciated too.

TIA! :)

IRCC can see that you had submitted documents, "financial docs" to support your study permit application.
FYI, when a background check starts for PR, they go through all your previous apps too.
It will be upto IRCC to decide what they want to do, falsifiying claims for an application can be taken as misrepresentation.
DLI's have a reporting system linked to IRCC.

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
but he is not falsifying anything he is just asking whether taking a break from school will affect his PR application since he is a student that’s all

IRCC can see that you had submitted documents, "financial docs" to support your study permit application.
FYI, when a background check starts for PR, they go through all your previous apps too.
It will be upto IRCC to decide what they want to do, falsifiying claims for an application can be taken as misrepresentation.
DLI's have a reporting system linked to IRCC.

Gabru04

Nov 2, 2020

AOR - July 06
COPR - January 02/2021

Congratulations bud. Happy for you.
Tbh its hard to believe u got COPR on Saturday. Please dont play with our emotions lmao. Let us know if there’s anything to knw. LOL.

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018

AOR - July 06
COPR - January 02/2021

Congratulations. Exceptionally lucky. There are still lots of people who are waiting for their CoPR with AOR >> May. I am not following July posts but you might be among the first ones to receive it.

Reactions: CarlCoco

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
but he is not falsifying anything he is just asking whether taking a break from school will affect his PR application since he is a student that’s all

That person was approved for a SP in September.
One of the conditions to have a SP is having enough funds. The person quoted "defer admission since I do not have funds for my second semester fees?"

When people apply for any application everything is stored in database and cross checked in BG checks in PR stage.

Also if the person isn't studying then they're violating the conditions.

As a study permit holder, you must:

• be enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
  • show you’re actively pursuing your studies by:
    • being enrolled full-time or part-time during each academic semester (excluding regularly scheduled breaks)
    • making progress towards completing your program’s courses, and

Another quote from IRCC:

What happens if you don’t meet your study permit conditions
If we find you haven’t met your study permit conditions, we may ask you to leave Canada. You might also have to wait 6 months before you can apply for a new study permit (or for a visitor visa or work permit in Canada).

Not following your study permit conditions, or working or studying in a way we haven’t authorized, could also negatively affect any future applications you submit.