+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

STEELQ

Dec 31, 2020
Guys, My AOR is on 24 June 2020. I called IRCC on Dec 22nd and waited for 1 hr and finally connected with an agent. To my surprise, the agent told me my application is approved and copr will be sent either in few days or a few weeks but no update on my ircc account. It says, still in progress and no copr received as well. I'm kind of stressing and don't know what to do. It's been 6 days but no copr received. Anyone in the same limbo as me.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Guys, My AOR is on 24 June 2020. I called IRCC on Dec 22nd and waited for 1 hr and finally connected with an agent. To my surprise, the agent told me my application is approved and copr will be sent either in few days or a few weeks but no update on my ircc account. It says, still in progress and no copr received as well. I'm kind of stressing and don't know what to do. It's been 6 days but no copr received. Anyone in the same limbo as me.
Some people wait for more than a month so 6 days (over the holidays) is nothing to be alarmed about. Congrats, at least you can rest easy now.

Reactions: STEELQ

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
Hi,

Many of us in same boat, everything passed waiting for COPR. It's now a case of waiting on your processing office to issue COPR letters - this appears to a major bottleneck with processing staff lacking the means to get our applications 'out the door'in a timely manor. 'normal' processing times are a distant memory. 6 days is dreaming especially given the time of year.

Expect Jan. Feb onwards.

STEELQ

Dec 31, 2020
Is it normal to occur like this? So, I need to wait for more than a month to get the actual copr? I'm planning to visit my home country in February 2021. I'm worried if my copr comes after I leave Canada and my current wp/visa will become void. Any suggestion on this situation

Also, can I trust the agent who said my PR is approved?

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
Is it normal to occur like this? So, I need to wait for more than a month to get the actual copr? I'm planning to visit my home country in February 2021. I'm worried if my copr comes after I leave Canada and my current wp/visa will become void. Any suggestion on this situation

Also, can I trust the agent who said my PR is approved?
If everything is passed, it's a formality that COPR will follow - which is good news.

The frustrating part during these 'not normal' times, having no idea when as mentioned above. It's impossible to say unfortunately.

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Congratulations Buddy! as you said it's confirmed by the agent that the application is approved 2 days before your bar reached 100%. It's good news and an excellent indication to many more sailing in the same boat, do share when you get COPR confirmation email.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, @legalfalcon ,many thanks for all your help ,the call center rep told me that all stages were passed at the end of Nov 2020, so far no final decision made, i am EEPNP outland, how soon should i expect the final decision? would that be the reason of Covid19 Canada just want to hold applicants outland to travel in...not very sure but the long waiting made me hard to plan life, thank you.

Until travel restrictions are relaxed, you will see delays. There are many applicants who have all the stages cleared, but awaiting a final decision. I understand you dilemma, but there is nothing more that you can do except wait.

Reactions: wuyitongXX

Hpssidhu7

Nov 26, 2020
Okie.. I am just worried as my open work permit expires in mid of February, 2021 along with my husbands(on top of it my sons visitor record too). I kind of started getting hopeless with no end conditions!! I hoped of hearing anything from IRCC by end of Dec but might have to go ahead and submit for BOWP to be on the safer side. I am guessing it can be submitted only for the primary applicant as per the regulations or can be for all 3 in the applicants. I don't know anything anymore !!
I was in same condition main applicant and spouse got open BOWP and daughter got visitors record. All valid for one year.
You can apply any time before your visa get expires. Even if you apply now and you get PR before BOWP you will get fee refund.
My application took 89 days.
But as we all are near to final decisions you can wait.
Last point .... your visa only get approved if your EE file eligibility is passed or recommended passed... as in my file it’s recommended passed only

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I was in same condition main applicant and spouse got open BOWP and daughter got visitors record. All valid for one year.
You can apply any time before your visa get expires. Even if you apply now and you get PR before BOWP you will get fee refund.
My application took 89 days.
But as we all are near to final decisions you can wait.
Last point .... your visa only get approved if your EE file eligibility is passed or recommended passed... as in my file it’s recommended passed only
As far as I know once you pass r10 (completeness check) then BOWP can be issued.

Reactions: AnnAlex

Gabru04

Nov 2, 2020
Happy new Year all. Guys I have something for you. Called more than 2 weeks ago, agent said me its approved. I called yesterday, agent said everything’s passed and final decision not made yet. They are really confusing and making hard for applicants to trust them. AOR 18june.