+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

toronto0123

Dec 5, 2019
I have provided my Biometrics on Nov 4 but when I login IRCC, i still see
“We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.”

biometrics number is updated in the application information session though.

Can someone please advise if this is normal?
i have the same issue, biometrics was given nov 30 but no update

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I have provided my Biometrics on Nov 4 but when I login IRCC, i still see
“We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.”

biometrics number is updated in the application information session though.

Can someone please advise if this is normal?
Same experience. Gave bio mid October. Was finally updated as completed in the portal around end of November.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi! Did you get any update as to why security is in Progress. I have not seen many people with security "In progress". I called IRCC and they told me my eligibility is passed and criminality & security is in progress. I haven't received GCMS Notes. Do you know anything about security "In progress"? Is it comprehensive security screening???
To read about security screening see https://bit.ly/3iXMnyw

Also the online version of the CBSA Security Screening Manual is at https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I

Mariams

Dec 29, 2020
Hi!
I am new in the group, I think I've read most of the posts :)
AOR JUNE 26
CEC- In land principal applicant with one dependent (common in law)

Guys, For the ones that have called the call center and learned more information about their application.... HOW DO YOU ASK? (I know it sounds silly XD) But..I ask because I called them this morning (I already reached 100%) and he asked me if I would like to know something specific about my application or in general. I said General. But he told me basically all I can see on my profile, nothing new:

What called my attention was that MY ELIGIBILITY STILL IN PROCESS AFTER 6 MONTHS! is this normal??
He also told me that there is no order to process an application and that my application was in Ottawa...

Thanks in advance!

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • August 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 6, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi!
AOR JUNE 26

Guys, For the ones that have called the call center and learned more information about their application.... HOW DO YOU ASK? (I know it sounds silly XD) But..I ask because I called them this morning (I already reached 100%) and he asked me if I would like to know something specific about my application or in general. I said General. But he told me basically all I can see on my profile, nothing new:

What called my attention was that MY ELIGIBILITY STILL IN PROCESS AFTER 6 MONTHS! is this normal??
He also told me that there is no order to process an application and that my application was in Ottawa...

Thanks in advance!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Eligibility and background checks on your profile will remain in progress until a decision has been made. Ask for specifics like what is the status of your eligibility and background (criminality and security) checks, if they have been passed or still in progress.

one way I do it is, if when I log in and saw that my application was “updated” but nothing has changed, I’d call and ask that I saw that my application was updated and would like to know the latest comment that the officer has on my file or what’s the latest activity. That’ll prompt the agent to actually look at your file and check. I don’t mention that my file has crossed the 6 month mark. Hope this helps.

Most inland applications except PNPs are processed in Ottawa so welcome to the backlog club. :)

Reactions: Mariams

Mariams

Dec 29, 2020
Eligibility and background checks on your profile will remain in progress until a decision has been made. Ask for specifics like what is the status of your eligibility and background (criminality and security) checks, if they have been passed or still in progress.

one way I do it is, if when I log in and saw that my application was “updated” but nothing has changed, I’d call and ask that I saw that my application was updated and would like to know the latest comment that the officer has on my file or what’s the latest activity. That’ll prompt the agent to actually look at your file and check. I don’t mention that my file has crossed the 6 month mark. Hope this helps.

Most inland applications except PNPs are processed in Ottawa so welcome to the backlog club. :)

Thank you!
So I guess I'll call them once there is an update on my account, but no changes...

Thanks again

Kvscanadavisa

Sep 28, 2020
my
Hi!
AOR JUNE 26

Thanks in advance!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
My AOR is june 20 and my status shows exactly as yours. I have been trying to call but not much detail there. Now i have given up on checking, just going to wait and check back in 2021

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020

I just called the IRCC agent - No updates at all.

Primary applicant Inland- spouse Outland

Medicals passed 18th AUG 2020
Biometrics completed: Nov 30
Eligibility - in progress
Background check- security not started, Criminality in progress.
VO: Ottawa

Loosing patience day by day.

Do we have any news from VO - Ottawa - where people got their applications approved? and COPR released
Just to know if they are working or just stopped.

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Today after a long time of trying eventually for the first time I had the chance to talk to an agent ( I am in BC and mostly they don't connect to the call center for checking application status):
AOR June 24, CEC inland,
first, he told me that everything looks good on your application and you provided all the documents that we asked so it is all good.
Then I specifically asked for my eligibility status and he told "you passed eligibility".
I just forgot to ask for security or criminality status. Although I was not sure if I should ask did I passed recommnaded or conclusively ( he just said that you passed :confused: ).

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
I spoke to a friend of mine at the Ircc Ottawa office she said most case processing agents were sent home without laptops or computers and are still waiting for their devices and one of her friends have been staying home for the past three Mk the and is yet to receive a laptop. My problem is Ircc is issuing invites but are not equipping their staff to process them ?

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
I spoke to a friend of mine at the Ircc Ottawa office she said most case processing agents were sent home without laptops or computers and are still waiting for their devices and one of her friends have been staying home for the past three Mk the and is yet to receive a laptop. My problem is Ircc is issuing invites but are not equipping their staff to process them ?
WOW, that is really new. Hope it wouldn't be as bad as you said.

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hi!
AOR JUNE 26

Thanks in advance!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Based on personal experience, In the upcoming days watch the portal for updates on "Review of additional documents" when it changes to "NA" you probably have a better chance of getting the more clear status of your eligibility on the phone. They might ask for sth before it changes to NA. In my case, they asked for student information and a week later it changed to NA. which I guess means that so far they have almost all the documents they need which also might imply that they already finished at least the initial eligibility check.
Good luck

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Based on personal experience, In the upcoming days watch the portal for updates on "Review of additional documents" when it changes to "NA" you probably have a better chance of getting the more clear status of your eligibility on the phone. They might ask for sth before it changes to NA. In my case, they asked for student information and a week later it changed to NA. which I guess means that so far they have almost all the documents they need which also might imply that they already finished at least the initial eligibility check.
Good luck
Hello,
On what date did they ask for this?
I'm curious because they also asked me and my wife for CV and a student information form.