+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
My "Review of eligibility" in the portal now is a hyperlink, or maybe it was before and I haven't noticed it. However, when I click on it it goes to Error 405, Method not allowed page in IRCC portal. Is this just a server glitch or should I wait to see something here? Is It like this only for me? I am in 100% club.

chill_surfer

Jul 14, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
My "Review of eligibility" in the portal now is a hyperlink, or maybe it was before and I haven't noticed it. However, when I click on it it goes to Error 405, Method not allowed page in IRCC portal. Is this just a server glitch or should I wait to see something here? Is It like this only for me? I am in 100% club.
It's a bug on their end. Right-click the link and then select "Inspect" or "Inspect element" (it is labelled differently in each browser).

You'll see that the link element looks something like this: <a href="</p">. href attribute is used to hold the URL of the link. In this case, it's "</p".
"</p>" is a closing of a paragraph element. It shouldn't be used for the link's href attribute.

Most likely, some software developer who was implementing this page made a mistake or a typo in the source code and now all those links are broken.

Reactions: wwok

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
Yes, it does indicate that if they informed that all stages have been passed. To be absolutely sure, send a webform or request your gCMS notes.
thank you @legalfalcon, the agent just said all complete and final decision not made, i just wandered does "complete" indicate "passed", should i call again to clarify? many thanks.

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
It's a bug on their end. Right-click the link and then select "Inspect" or "Inspect element" (it is labelled differently in each browser).

You'll see that the link element looks something like this: <a href="</p">. href attribute is used to hold the URL of the link. In this case, it's "</p".
"</p>" is a closing of a paragraph element. It shouldn't be used for the link's href attribute.

Most likely, some software developer who was implementing this page made a mistake or a typo in the source code and now all those links are broken.
Thanks, I guess this is the only webpage I have literally read every word on it and inspected every inch of it.

Ankitbeladiya

Dec 21, 2020
Hi Everyone. Ankit here. I am primary applicant and my spouse is in India.
Applied under CEC.

IOT date 11 June. File submitted 29 June.

BIL received -> 20th Aug.
I submitted Biometrics on -> 10 Nov.
My wife gave biometrics when we applied for her work permit but she hasn't given bio for PR.

called today to check status of my file.

Medical -> pass on 20th Aug
Eligibility -> in progress
Criminality -> in progress
Background Check -> not started yet.
Update: eligibility status recommended pass

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Update: eligibility status recommended pass
I am in the exactly same boat like you.
Will they respond to calls today, its not holiday for them?

My profile

I am primary applicant and my spouse is in India.
Applied under CEC.

AOR- 26th June

BIL received -> 18th Aug.
I submitted Biometrics on -> 30 Nov.
My wife gave biometrics when we applied for her work permit but she hasn't given bio for PR.

Medical -> pass on 18th Aug
Eligibility -> in progress
Criminality ->don't know( have to call)
Background Check - don't know( have to call)

Reactions: Ankitbeladiya

IMM 175

Sep 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-06-2020
I have the same like you ... it turned into hyperlink in the same day of becoming 100% complete

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thank you @legalfalcon, the agent just said all complete and final decision not made, i just wandered does "complete" indicate "passed", should i call again to clarify? many thanks.
If it says complete, then it indicates that all inadmissibility checks have been passed.

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
AOR - 3rd June
Medical Passed - 23 July
Biometrics completed - 22 Oct
Eligibility passed - 05 Oct( As per GCMS notes and phone conversation with agent)
Security and Criminality in progress.
Hi! Did you get any update as to why security is in Progress. I have not seen many people with security "In progress". I called IRCC and they told me my eligibility is passed and criminality & security is in progress. I haven't received GCMS Notes. Do you know anything about security "In progress"? Is it comprehensive security screening???

Reactions: JkMaxXD

Ted6688

Dec 28, 2020
I have provided my Biometrics on Nov 4 but when I login IRCC, i still see
“We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.”

biometrics number is updated in the application information session though.

Can someone please advise if this is normal?

Reactions: toronto0123