+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
@legalfalcon Hi, I am PNP outland, called IRCC and got the reply that "eligibility, security, criminality...all completed, final decision has not been made", does that mean all passed while waiting for CoPR? please help me out, thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi, I am PNP outland, called IRCC and got the reply that "eligibility, security, criminality...all completed, final decision has not been made", does that mean all passed while waiting for CoPR? please help me out, thank you.
Yes, it does indicate that if they informed that all stages have been passed. To be absolutely sure, send a webform or request your gCMS notes.

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hello all,

I am using lawyer for my re-application for PR. 1st one was refused in Dec 2019 and I ran out of status, then had to apply for study permit and got approved. I am now in the second semester.
Here are my timelines for the current PR application:

AOR-June 17th
Medicals passed-August 5th
Bio exempt-Oct 17th completed
RPRF- Oct 29th, paid Nov 2nd.

Initially, I and my lawyer (based on his advice) decided to wait till now to see if I'll get the golden email before the timeline expiration of Dec 17th. Now, my timeline says "your application is taking us longer than usual to process." My lawyer said if I am to apply for gcms notes through him, he'll charge me $500 for applying and reviewing, since I dont have such, he agreed that I can apply on my own.

1. I asked him if IRCC will see it as an issue that the email they will send the notes to isnt his, but mine. He said it's not an issue. What do you think guys? Any insights on this?
2. For the school, can I defer admission since I do not have funds for my second semester fees? Will this affect my PR application?
3. Does IRCC check to see if I'm in school for the second semester?

@legalfalcon your insights here will be much appreciated too.

TIA! :)

Ankitbeladiya

Dec 21, 2020
Hello all,

I am using lawyer for my re-application for PR. 1st one was refused in Dec 2019 and I ran out of status, then had to apply for study permit and got approved. I am now in the second semester.
Here are my timelines for the current PR application:

AOR-June 17th
Medicals passed-August 5th
Bio exempt-Oct 17th completed
RPRF- Oct 29th, paid Nov 2nd.

Initially, I and my lawyer (based on his advice) decided to wait till now to see if I'll get the golden email before the timeline expiration of Dec 17th. Now, my timeline says "your application is taking us longer than usual to process." My lawyer said if I am to apply for gcms notes through him, he'll charge me $500 for applying and reviewing, since I dont have such, he agreed that I can apply on my own.

1. I asked him if IRCC will see it as an issue that the email they will send the notes to isnt his, but mine. He said it's not an issue. What do you think guys? Any insights on this?
2. For the school, can I defer admission since I do not have funds for my second semester fees? Will this affect my PR application?
3. Does IRCC check to see if I'm in school for the second semester?

@legalfalcon your insights here will be much appreciated too.

TIA! :)
Can you provide reasone why your pr was rejected?

1. Gcms note is handled by completely different departments. It falls under information rights and anyone can order gcms notes on behalf of you as long as they have consent form signed by you.

2. I am not sure why they would be concerned about your current schooling as long as you are not claiming this current schooling points for EE application.

chill_surfer

Jul 14, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
I can't log in to CIC on any web browser, anyone else with issues?
I could not log in with my regular browser either. Login worked in Incognito Mode though. Must be a technical issue with the IRCC website. Try Incognito Mode or a different browser.

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
I could not log in with my regular browser either. Login worked in Incognito Mode though. Must be a technical issue with the IRCC website. Try Incognito Mode or a different browser.
The incognito mode did work. No updates tho. :confused: I think I'll stop checking until Monday. :rolleyes:

Happy holidays to you all!!!