+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Willis19

Dec 12, 2020
Are you CEC? If you didn’t get any support from your employer (close wp or Lmia), it won’t be an issue when you lose or move to other company.
Thanks dactoan.nguyen
I have read the rules and I will lost 50 points resulting in PR application refused because I will be under the cut-off for my round. Also, I am exempted LMIA. I'm just stressed for the time that it will take to have the results, I see delays for everybody.

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
Yep, you can make a call everyday, it is your choice. However, they will answer you with full detail or not that depends on them. I tried two call, 1 on Mon and other Fri, they told me everything is same the Mon call, that’s all.
that is really helpful, many thanks and hope everyone get CoPR soon

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
I guess first you have to give an "Authority To Release Personal Information to Designated Individual (imm5475e)" form to IRCC and let IRCC know that you trust the person (listed in that paperwork) to call and get information about your case.
You can do it through the Webform.
Thank you , i will try

Willis19

Dec 12, 2020
me too! my deadline is Dec 15th but Im pretty sure it will be delayed............ For those that their deadline has been reached, how long have you been waiting since then?

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
me too! my deadline is Dec 15th but Im pretty sure it will be delayed............ For those that their deadline has been reached, how long have you been waiting since then?
AOR June 1

I think outland applicants like myself would need to wait another few months since all the VFS centres are still closed for PR applicants in India :-(

My 100% was Dec 1.

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
June 3rd still waiting. As of Friday eligibility passed, criminally in process for ages, security not started but surprisingly got refund for biometrics. Vo Ottawa

Reactions: Gk09

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Oh man ! send you good vibes ! Hope you can get any news soon!
Thanks man. I appreciate it. Hopefully I will get some news regarding my application or VFS centres soon. Many have been waiting for VFS to open for several months, some of us for over 8 months and counting.

Willis19

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks man. I appreciate it. Hopefully I will get some news regarding my application or VFS centres soon. Many have been waiting for VFS to open for several months, some of us for over 8 months and counting.
Seems like its the same here in Canada, I see many persons with delays but is understandable due the pandemic. I'm just getting mentally prepared for my delayed results lol

Reactions: ibh

Gabru04

Nov 2, 2020
AOR June 18 CEC Inland. Still waiting for final decision. Everything passed since more than a week. VO Ottawa. Last tym was told file has been sent to local visa office Vancouver for final decision.