+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi

My biometrics field (from my work permit) has been populated since July and it still says
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Should I be concerned? Anyone else with this message? Thanks in advance.

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi

My biometrics field (from my work permit) has been populated since July and it still says
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Should I be concerned? Anyone else with this message? Thanks in advance.
I was like you until Nov 26 it got updated to completed. You just need to wait. Someone will eventually update your file.

Reactions: Rubyred

Mjamjam

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
They asked you to submit RCMP for dependent after your 100% line completed or before ?? Just confirming, as they requested RCMP only for your dependent?
My AOR is June 03 , we haven’t submitted RCMP either for myself or my hus .. as they haven’t asked yet .. but I feel like it’s coming .. so that the application will take 3 more months :rolleyes:.. oh my god .. it’s too stressful
They asked us on November 13th, the same day our medicals were passed. Yes, it was only for my spouse.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
This wait gets more interesting every day now that the Christmas holidays are around the corner. I guess we will see the issuance of COPRs slowing down around when the holidays begin. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Angel1113

ArshaA

Apr 18, 2020
Hi guys I just called to ask how thing were and the nicest agent told me everything is passed and looking good only waiting for final approval yeyyyyy
I saw one of your earlier messages where you submitted an ADR. Did the Additional Documents status change online? Or are you still seeing "We are reviewing your documents".

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
I saw one of your earlier messages where you submitted an ADR. Did the Additional Documents status change online? Or are you still seeing "We are reviewing your documents".
Did you receive any GU before the call? I even don't want to call because I will definitely received the same thing over and over again.
I received a GU on Nov 25, a Request letter for an ADR on Nov 26 and I summited the doc on Dec 3, on Dec 4 I got an email saying they received the document, and the website was updated the message change from "We are reviewing your documents". to " Not applicable"

I thought it might be to soon to call but something said F#ck it just call hahaha

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen

Gk09

Aug 17, 2017
I received your email, what does this mean?

Dear client,

You may have received a recent email from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the subject line “We’re still working on your application” or “We updated your application status”.

This message was sent to some clients due to a technical error. If the message does not apply to you, for example if you no longer have an application in process with us, you may ignore it.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I received your email, what does this mean?

Dear client,

You may have received a recent email from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the subject line “We’re still working on your application” or “We updated your application status”.

This message was sent to some clients due to a technical error. If the message does not apply to you, for example if you no longer have an application in process with us, you may ignore it.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
Maybe you received by mistake an email on November 30th from IRCC stating that they are processing an old application of yours? I don't think this means anything other than IRCC confirming it was a glitch on their end.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface