Nov 30, 2020
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2020
Passport Req..
19-11-2020
It seems like outland. The counterfoil is not a PR status, it merely allows you to travel to Canada to land as a permanent resident; you have until 1 yr or when your medical expires from the date of counterfoil status issue date.
Yes we are outland, and currently waiting for the passports return from Ottawa. return tracker yet to be activated

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
It has been more than 7 months now since my AOR, and my file (PNP-inland) has not been seen by an officer yet. My last note is from July by an agent (review required for the eligibility).
There are different groups
  1. Everything is completed, just waiting for the final approval
  2. Eligibility passed, mainly waiting for the security
In my situation, even my eligibility was not reviewed by an officer in 7 months. No officer's touch at all, except registering my biometrics.

Are they any others in the group who are in the same situation?
What was the reason for RR? If it concerns your actual employment or eligibility then it might take a long time to pass. If it's just for a stat question (like previous visa refusal) then it shouldn't be so long.

Hello, I completed the biometric yesterday and I saw it was updated on my CIC account. I just wonder how long I will receive the COPR after the biometric completed?
It entirely depends on when (or if) your security and eligibility were passed. Biometrics alone is not necessarily the last step.

Gabru04

Nov 2, 2020
Hello all. I gave my biometrics yesterday. Called agent, said every thing passed except security. Can some one plz tell how long will it take now??
Thanks in advance

Varunsharma19

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
It has been more than 7 months now since my AOR, and my file (PNP-inland) has not been seen by an officer yet. My last note is from July by an agent (review required for the eligibility).
There are different groups
  1. Everything is completed, just waiting for the final approval
  2. Eligibility passed, mainly waiting for the security
In my situation, even my eligibility was not reviewed by an officer in 7 months. No officer's touch at all, except registering my biometrics.

Are they any others in the group who are in the same situation?
Yes june 4 aor pnp alberta in two days its 6 month and i got no update after july 27

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Lol, mine is stuck at recommended pass since October. Apparently, an officer has to mark the eligibility as passed conclusively and initiate a security check. These officers are so ‘busy’ that they can’t simply review a few documents that have been already verified and keep the file moving. It doesn’t make any sense for IRCC to keep issuing insane amount of ITAs when they have too many applications collecting dust at their offices. P.S: don’t take my last comment literally, I know Express Entry applications are completely electronic.

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Aor- June 13th
VO - Ottawa
Med - July 31st
Bio request - Oct 17th
Bio completed - Nov 6th
Eligibility- passed ( Agent updated )
Criminality- passed ( Agent updated )
Security- passed ( Agent updated )
BOWP - Approved ( Nov 23rd )
Last entry and port of entry request email: Nov 27th
PR Portal link email: Nov 27th
Photo and address details upload: Nov 27th
PR card delivery address approved and COPR: Nov 30th

Thanks, Everyone... I wish everyone to hear good news ASAP. ALL THE BEST Everyone.
@Red_Warrior CONGRATULATIONS. For the updates, were you getting updates on your account each time, especially for security, criminality and eligibility? I thought the only update you'll get after passing bio is PPR email? IRCC asked for my RPRF on Oct 29th, I paid on Nov 2nd, still waiting.
pls reply.

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Mine will be 100% on Dec 3rd. (CEC Inland with 2 dependents) The last update on my account was on July 21st as " Medical accepted" . Moreover, I did my biometrics in October 26th which got updated into the profile right away .. I did my application through a lawyer which gives me no option to call an agent directly or Can I ?? I am not sure !! Its really stressful !!
same with me too. I did mine through a lawyer so I cant call IRCC

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
I do have my application number, its just that in the retainer agreement with the lawyer, there is somewhere that says I cant contact IRCC for any reason, except through them (the lawyers).
oh, i dont have such clause, but how does it hurt for a simple call, it is not tracked anywhere