+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Definitely.. As my account has no updates for more than 4 months now .. Can I call an agent even though I did my application through a lawyer ? Does anyone know about it ?? If then, what information's I require prior calling ??
Yes, you can call if you are authorized.

Reactions: AnnAlex

Red_Warrior

Apr 22, 2020
Aor- June 13th
VO - Ottawa
Med - July 31st
Bio request - Oct 17th
Bio completed - Nov 6th
Eligibility- passed ( Agent updated )
Criminality- passed ( Agent updated )
Security- passed ( Agent updated )
BOWP - Approved ( Nov 23rd )
Last entry and port of entry request email: Nov 27th
PR Portal link email: Nov 27th
Photo and address details upload: Nov 27th
PR card delivery address approved and COPR: Nov 30th

Thanks, Everyone... I wish everyone to hear good news ASAP. ALL THE BEST Everyone.

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Aor- June 13th
VO - Ottawa
Med - July 31st
Bio request - Oct 17th
Bio completed - Nov 6th

Thanks, Everyone... I wish everyone to hear good news ASAP. ALL THE BEST Everyone.
Congrats

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Mine will be 100% on Dec 3rd. (CEC Inland with 2 dependents) The last update on my account was on July 21st as " Medical accepted" . Moreover, I did my biometrics in October 26th which got updated into the profile right away .. I did my application through a lawyer which gives me no option to call an agent directly or Can I ?? I am not sure !! Its really stressful !!
same here AOR June 3rd. i am cec inland with 2 dependents who are outland. the last update on my application was october 15th when they updated my biometrics (excempt coz they used the one from my student application). I called agent on NOv 12th and crminality and info sharing still in progress since sepetmber and security not started.

Reactions: sunny_1994

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
same here AOR June 3rd. i am cec inland with 2 dependents who are outland. the last update on my application was october 15th when they updated my biometrics (excempt coz they used the one from my student application). I called agent on NOv 12th and crminality and info sharing still in progress since sepetmber and security not started.
Mine 2 dependents are inland. Keep us update if you hear from them again .. I will do the same, may be I have to try talk to my lawyer and see whether I haveauthorization.

Reactions: sunny_1994

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
The way they are dealing is improper.

Reactions: AnnAlex

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
I am Outland.
VFS offices are open at fewer location where you can make an appointment for Biometrics online.. Are you from India ??
See the link below for more information's on Online appointments ;
Covid-19 Updates | vfsglobal

If you are in India;

Covid-19 Updates
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Visa Application Centres (VACs) in India will be offering limited services until further notice. For details on services currently available at the VACs, please refer to the information provided in the tabs below.
Until further notice, please disregard the information on the remaining pages of this website.
  • Effective 20 November 2020, Canada visa applicants can begin scheduling limited appointments for biometric enrollments at Canada Visa Applications Centres in 6 cities - Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.
  • Effective 25 November 2020, Canada visa applicants who have submitted applications for family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP) category can enroll biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres in 6 cities - Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.
  • Effective 25 November 2020, Canada visa applicants who have submitted applications for study permits (SP) and family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP), can begin scheduling limited appointments for biometric enrollments at Canada Visa Applications Centres at Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.
  • Effective 27 November 2020, Canada visa applicants who have submitted applications for student (SP) category and family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP) can enroll biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres in 6 cities - Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.
  • Effective 02 December 2020, Canada visa applicants who have submitted applications for categories of student (SP) and family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP) can enroll biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres at Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.

Last edited:

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Aor- June 13th
VO - Ottawa
Med - July 31st
Bio request - Oct 17th
Bio completed - Nov 6th

Congrats. What was your stream?

I also wonder why they ask for last entry info. Does this affect the date you become a PR?

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
I've 3 dependants-inland as well. I just made a call to the very nice agent, she told me nothing much updated from my profile, no note from IRCC officer at all. My status has been unchanged since Oct 15. :(
Can you please tell me the number to which you tried to call ??
We all are in the same boat.. We all can wait and the country we arrived to build our future is really taking a big part of our patience and consumes a 100% stress these days..