+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jasonchu

Oct 26, 2020
***Please check my signature for my profile/application details. (I don't wanna spam the forum with my one word answers to all questions)***

Just got a call from an IRCC officer to confirm COPR! Although, haven't been able to login to the portal to confirm if I have received any COPR letter.
Officer just confirmed my current address, my recent trips outside Canada.

Last edited:

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
Just got a call from an IRCC officer to confirm COPR! Although, haven't been able to login to the portal to confirm if I have received any COPR letter.
That's awesome news! congrats

Reactions: jasonchu

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Congrats! What’s your AOR and stream

Yogi2yoo

Jul 22, 2019
Congrats! Are you a single applicant or with dependents?

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
***Please check my signature for my profile/application details. (I don't wanna spam the forum with my one word answers to all questions)***

Congrats. Did they call by a private number?

I'm paranoid now about missing calls even from potential spammers.

sktung702

May 10, 2020

Do you know his number? I just got a missed call...

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Just got an email from cic saying

"We're still working on your application"

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:XXXXX@gmail.com
I got it too and my application is already approved. :rolleyes:

sowsiv

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2020
Passport Req..
19-11-2020
Did anyone see that the application is showing approved? We sent our passports to Ottawa office last week (November 24) and we got out PPR on November 19, does this mean that the passports are in the process of being returned or this status of 'Approved' is not relevant? Thanks in advance