+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Faru123

May 4, 2020
Hello,
I got two ghost updates on the last two consecutive Fridays and also got the refund of my biometric fees yesterday. Is anyone on the same boat or does this mean anything positive is coming soon?
My AOR: June 20

Reactions: manisingh2301

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Hello,
I got two ghost updates on the last two consecutive Fridays and also got the refund of my biometric fees yesterday. Is anyone on the same boat or does this mean anything positive is coming soon?
My AOR: June 20
GUs are almost always good news, assuming they're the "real" ones and not the glitches experienced by most here. Bio refund means they've passed your criminality. I'm guessing you're well on your way to CoPR.

Reactions: Faru123

Faru123

May 4, 2020
GUs are almost always good news, assuming they're the "real" ones and not the glitches experienced by most here. Bio refund means they've passed your criminality. I'm guessing you're well on your way to CoPR.
Thanks a lot :) For the GUs, those were on two Friday evenings and less number of people reported GUs on those particular days. So assuming those might not be glitches. Still anything might be technical error these days. I got another GU on a Sunday which was definitely a glitch though. Still hoping for the best. Fingers crossed

ymashruwala

May 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
When you call IRCC, what numbers do you press to get to an agent? Everytime I call, ot says all the agents are currently busy and it automatically hangs up.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Several months have gone by as VFS centres are closed in India. VFS centres have started opening up in phases but it will take a long time for the PR applicants under non-family category to start.

Trying to have patience since last 4 months just to give biometrics.
Would you like to go to Nepal or try to go there for your biometrics? I am also willing to accompany

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
There aren't any available open slots in Nepal as well. I guess, we just have to wait for VFS India to start collecting Bio for EE PR.
Hello respected member, yes re no slots in Nepal as well thats true. Let's wait then thats the only thing we could do.