Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed
Also, mentioned they have initiated a refund for the biometric fees

Previous Update - 11/12

Eligibility - Recommended Passed
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not Started.
Wow, good to know eligibility and security can be passed in less than 2 weeks (if they want to). Thanks for the encouraging update and congrats in advance :)

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
After uploading the additional requested items its status changed to "not applicable".
Did the files go through? Also there were two slots both under my name I uploaded my cv and form in one and my wife's cv and form in the other. Is that the right way to do it?
I appreciate the responses, knowing that I'm sent to enhanced ss and probably won't see PR in at least 6 months is very depressing.

luckybeck

Oct 2, 2020
I got the call. It is not "no caller id". She ask so many questions and all the question are so detailed. She asked me like where I lived before, job title, company name and whether I have any dependent . She also asked me the date I came to Canada last time. But she didn't ask any information about bank or sin number.

Anyone have same situation?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I got the call. It is not "no caller id". She ask so many questions and all the question are so detailed. She asked me like where I lived before, job title, company name and whether I have any dependent . She also asked me the date I came to Canada last time. But she didn't ask any information about bank or sin number.

Congratulations!

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Anyone with experience of getting PCC done from Delhi, India in the recent days ? How long did it take after the PSK appointment?

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

I would suggest to check the authenticity and then answer question , nowadays we are seeing lots of scams. So be cautious. It could be legitimate also however better to confirm before.

luckybeck

Oct 2, 2020
I would suggest to check the authenticity and then answer question , nowadays we are seeing lots of scams. So be cautious. It could be legitimate also however better to confirm before.
When I heard interview I was so excited and then forgot to check with her.

Let's wait until Monday. I will call if there is no update in my account