+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Varunsharma19

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Anyone else with the same issue?

It has been around 20 days since I gave my biometrics, and everything except criminality was passed before that. I don't have any criminal history (single applicant), so I'm kinda getting paranoid why criminality is taking so long :(
Same aor June 4

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Received the gcms notes today:
Eligibility recommended pass on 7th Oct(I had got the call for biometrics exactly a day after that)
Security not started
criminality in progress
AOR:18th June
CEC inland
Bio completed:15th Oct
Also there is a line in the notes:
appears met ready to finalize rprf:complete
What is the meaning of it?
when did you order your gcms note plz?

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Some people say there is a delay of more than 30 days for gcms notes. I have my order on 28 Oct and still waiting for it, hopefully I can get it on time.
Sure. Please do let us know once you get your notes. Hopefully that would give us some idea to others as well.

Reactions: annguyen

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Does any one think as " the applications from western provinces in Canada is lagging behind" as I see most of them in other provinces received COPR or has some update in their application.. I am from Alberta and my profile hasn't moved a bit after my Medical passed. (AOR : June 03 and estimated Completion: Dec 03) :(

Moreover, has anyone tried this link to see the update on your application. It says as it will update everyday but seems like its not..
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas
I tried the link and it kept telling me they can not identify my application. I tried searching with my UCI as well as Application no. same response