+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Same thing with mine which is also the question i asked in trend #2330
mine also moved from recommended pass to pass without officers note. just case analyst and my application remains 8 days to the 6 months timeline... do you know if your security and criminality is also passed?
Criminality should still be in Progress since I'm yet to provide my Bio as VFS centres are still closed. But I have ordered another set of gcms notes today just to see my security status. GCMS notes was the only option for me since I have been receiving generic response for the web forms.

HBarnes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
According to a call today, Eligibility and Criminality in progress, Security not started. Biometrics already given

Estimated remaining processing time: 26 Day(s)... I really hope I will get my COPR this year

Reactions: manisingh2301

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hello Guys. Got COPR Today!!!!! It's a great feeling.

CEC Inland
AOR: June 16
Medical Pass & BIL: July 31
Biometrics Completion: Oct 30
Background Completed: Nov 4
Eligibility & Final Decision: Nov 24

No Call or anything. Direct COPR in email. Good Luck to Everyone. Hope Everyone gets it Soon!!!!
Congratulations, What is your visa office

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hello Guys. Got COPR Today!!!!! It's a great feeling.

CEC Inland
AOR: June 16
Medical Pass & BIL: July 31
Biometrics Completion: Oct 30
Background Completed: Nov 4
Eligibility & Final Decision: Nov 24

No Call or anything. Direct COPR in email. Good Luck to Everyone. Hope Everyone gets it Soon!!!!
do you have dependent or single applicant.. Just trying to understand

abeythomas1997

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Anyone else with the same issue?

It has been around 20 days since I gave my biometrics, and everything except criminality was passed before that. I don't have any criminal history (single applicant), so I'm kinda getting paranoid why criminality is taking so long :(

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016

It has been around 20 days since I gave my biometrics, and everything except criminality was passed before that. I don't have any criminal history (single applicant), so I'm kinda getting paranoid why criminality is taking so long :(
Same thing. Finished my bio a month ago. Only criminality is left, everything is passed.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013

Nothing to worry about when it comes to criminality. They're just very slow. Once an officer actually looks at it it'll be passed almost straight away.

Which police certificates did you need to provide?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys if anyone can help. I got ghost update 2 days back, then called IRCC yesterday to know the progress, the agent told me that my medical got expired. She also added that officer may give you an extension, So now I am confused what to do wait and hope for COPR or get one more medical done in advance. My earlier medical status was passed. I am PNP inland and my complete timeline is in my signature. Appreciate your response.

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020

Don't be paranoid, I have no updates in 3 months similar individual as you. Just luck of the draw, takes time.

abeythomas1997

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Nothing to worry about when it comes to criminality. They're just very slow. Once an officer actually looks at it it'll be passed almost straight away.

Which police certificates did you need to provide?
I actually didn't have to provide any police certificates (I didn't stay in my country of origin for more than 6 months). I came to Canada a little after I turned 18. But I did provide them a PCC (as I thought they might ask for it later) attached to my Letter of Explanation.

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Does any one think as " the applications from western provinces in Canada is lagging behind" as I see most of them in other provinces received COPR or has some update in their application.. I am from Alberta and my profile hasn't moved a bit after my Medical passed. (AOR : June 03 and estimated Completion: Dec 03) :(

Moreover, has anyone tried this link to see the update on your application. It says as it will update everyday but seems like its not..
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Does any one think as " the applications from western provinces in Canada is lagging behind" as I see most of them in other provinces received COPR or has some update in their application.. I am from Alberta and my profile hasn't moved a bit after my Medical passed. (AOR : June 03 and estimated Completion: Dec 03) :(

Moreover, has anyone tried this link to see the update on your application. It says as it will update everyday but seems like its not..
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas
It doesn't matter wherever you live in Canada, they will treat you as inland application as long as you live in Canada. My AOR is June 6, no updates since the biometric (View my signature for more details). So I have no idea what kind of factors to determine the PR application.

Red_Warrior

Apr 22, 2020
It doesn't matter wherever you live in Canada, they will treat you as inland application as long as you live in Canada. My AOR is June 6, no updates since the biometric (View my signature for more details). So I have no idea what kind of factors to determine the PR application.
It's strictly my assumption.... IRCC is processing PR quickly for employees who have total work experience in Canada. Let me know if my assumption is wrong

Reactions: Angel1113

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
So is mine AOR 8th June