PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-06-2020
I am able to login. You can try again after clearing your browser cache.
I logged in but there were GU .... could browser cache create GU or I was trying to login while the profile was being updated

petiterobenoire

May 11, 2020
Got GCMS notes yesterday that I applied for Oct. 19. They were generated Oct. 23. Eligibility recommended pass, security not started, info sharing complete, criminality in progress, medicals passed.

Additionally, I received a request letter (for current residential address) on Oct. 30. AOR June 14. (I moved back to the US after applying from within Canada.)

Just in case this data point helps anyone.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Got GCMS notes yesterday that I applied for Oct. 19. They were generated Oct. 23. Eligibility recommended pass, security not started, info sharing complete, criminality in progress, medicals passed.

Additionally, I received a request letter (for current residential address) on Oct. 30. AOR June 14. (I moved back to the US after applying from within Canada.)

Just in case this data point helps anyone.
What is your AOR?
i also requested gcms and generated same day as yours. Eligibility passed,Security not started, infor sharing in progress, criminality in progress, medicals passed, biometrics complete (excempt).
The only weird thing about mine is that i have the same note on the second gcms as the first gcms. But eligibility moved from recommended pass to pass. And the recommended pass from the first note was from analyst. so im here thinking if its also the analyst that changed it to passed or its been conclusively passed by an officer who forgot to update the note.
AOR june 3rd CEC inland with dependents

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Received the gcms notes today:
Eligibility recommended pass on 7th Oct(I had got the call for biometrics exactly a day after that)
Security not started
criminality in progress
AOR:18th June
CEC inland
Bio completed:15th Oct
Also there is a line in the notes:
appears met ready to finalize rprf:complete
What is the meaning of it?

Last edited:

Priyank295

Apr 17, 2020
Hello Guys. Got COPR Today!!!!! It's a great feeling.

CEC Inland
AOR: June 16
Medical Pass & BIL: July 31
Biometrics Completion: Oct 30
Background Completed: Nov 4
Eligibility & Final Decision: Nov 24

No Call or anything. Direct COPR in email. Good Luck to Everyone. Hope Everyone gets it Soon!!!!

Yogi2yoo

Jul 22, 2019

CEC Inland

No Call or anything. Direct COPR in email. Good Luck to Everyone. Hope Everyone gets it Soon!!!!
Congratulations!!

Reactions: Priyank295

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Received the gcms notes today:
Eligibility recommended pass on 7th Oct(I had got the call for biometrics exactly a day after that)
Security not started
criminality in progress
AOR:18th June
CEC inland
Bio completed:15th Oct
Also there is a line in the notes:
appears met ready to finalize rprf:complete
What is the meaning of it?
What do you see on the 2nd page under Eligibility?

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
which visa office ?

CEC Inland

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020

CEC Inland

Congrats!!

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Recommended pass.The Case analyst had verified all the information and he seemed ok with.He has acknowledged the CRS score and has verified all the documents that we have provided
I had order GCMS notes earlier and I didn't see any officer notes (Only Analyst and program assistant notes) but on the 2nd page I see that the Eligibility has been marked as Passed. I'm confused as to if officer forgot to put in his notes by the time gcms notes were generated mid last month. Anyway, I ordered another set of notes today just to see if any progress was made on my application.

Reactions: monthur

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I had order GCMS notes earlier and I didn't see any officer notes (Only Analyst and program assistant notes) but on the 2nd page I see that the Eligibility has been marked as Passed. I'm confused as to if officer forgot to put in his notes by the time gcms notes were generated mid last month. Anyway, I ordered another set of notes today just to see if any progress was made on my application.
Same thing with mine which is also the question i asked in trend #2330
mine also moved from recommended pass to pass without officers note. just case analyst and my application remains 8 days to the 6 months timeline... do you know if your security and criminality is also passed?