>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vinod1986i

Jun 12, 2020
My aor was June 4th
Biometric Nov 5
Eligibility was passed
Nothing else done
So any one have a idea when I got my copr
No one can say except IRCC visa officer. There are several people waiting with hopes. Keep waiting with positive hopes.

Call them or raise a webform or order for GCMS if you need more info.

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
Hi,

I connected with IRCC today via phone (first time I managed to get through), very pleasant and helpful lady.

I'm June 20th AOR, bio exempt and no updates to profile in 3 months. She said eligibility is recommend pass (still says reviewing eligibility in profile), and confirmed my bio metrics are fine (still says not received bio metrics in profile).

I'm now at 26 days to go on 6 month time line, she mentioned there are 'less' agents working on profiles but doing their best to work through.

Fingers crossed, and best not to worry so much on what your profile says, things in the background are most likely happening.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi,

I connected with IRCC today via phone (first time I managed to get through), very pleasant and helpful lady.

I'm June 20th AOR, bio exempt and no updates to profile in 3 months. She said eligibility is recommend pass (still says reviewing eligibility in profile), and confirmed my bio metrics are fine (still says not received bio metrics in profile).

I'm now at 26 days to go on 6 month time line, she mentioned there are 'less' agents working on profiles but doing their best to work through.

Fingers crossed, and best not to worry so much on what your profile says, things in the background are most likely happening.
Very similar to mine, change AOR to June 23 and that's me.
Biometrics did get updated though.

jasonchu

Oct 26, 2020
Very similar to mine, change AOR to June 23 and that's me.
Biometrics did get updated though.
Single applicant from Ontario
CEC Inland
AOR-19th June
Medical Passed & Biometric Request - 12th Aug
Biometric Exempted Update - 23rd Nov

When did your biometric get updated on the profile?

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi guys, Got my application approved today.Haven't received any email though but it is updated in my account.

Category CEC inland.
AOR June 19, 2020
Biometrics exempted Oct 17
Approval date- Nov 24.

All the best everyone!!
Wow many congratulations. Big day
However I have question if ur elegibilty security and background changed in ur online account before approved? Coz mine is in processing since medical update

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys, Got my application approved today.Haven't received any email though but it is updated in my account.

Category CEC inland.
AOR June 19, 2020
Biometrics exempted Oct 17
Approval date- Nov 24.

All the best everyone!!
Big congrats! what time did you received approval and which location?