+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi please i received my gcms today and i was also biometrics excempt and my profile was updated october 15th. But on my gcms note, it shoes Biometrics received- NRT and for my spouse who is my dependent and gave biometrics shows Received- Match. Do you happen to know what the NRT in front of mine means.thanks
NRT stands for 'no reportable trace'

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Hi please i received my gcms today and i was also biometrics excempt and my profile was updated october 15th. But on my gcms note, it shoes Biometrics received- NRT and for my spouse who is my dependent and gave biometrics shows Received- Match. Do you happen to know what the NRT in front of mine means.thanks
NRT = No reportable trace

Reactions: Mariam t

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hello, Congratulations on getting COPR.

Just wondering, are there any travel conditions stated on COPR? I might have to go to India in January, therefore, just want to know if there is any restrictions to it. Please let me know. Thanks.
Thank you! :)

It states on my COPR letter that if you are outside canada then don't attemp to travel and email them.

Also, it mentions that PR card might get delayed due to covid so If I need to leave canada and come back I can travel back by applying for PRTD permanent residence travel document. Hope that helps.

Sam gov can

Oct 27, 2020

It states on my COPR letter that if you are outside canada then don't attemp to travel and email them.

Also, it mentions that PR card might get delayed due to covid so If I need to leave canada and come back I can travel back by applying for PRTD permanent residence travel document. Hope that helps.
[/QUOT
Thank you for information. Any idea what is PRTD document?

Priyank295

Apr 17, 2020

Yes that helps a lot. Thanks! But I heard through a friend that when you apply for PRTD, they ask you for a specific reason, for example: your urgency to leave Canada. Was there any mention of this on COPR?

Reactions: Angel1113

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
I just talked to an agent regarding my file. He said everything looks fine and nothing required atm . He didn’t provide any further details about my application like security or eligibility. Well! Waited long enough to talk to an agent but not satisfied with their answer.
AOR-9th june
Bio-26 Oct

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Just received COPR in the Document Checklist. No actual document attached anywhere. No email/call.
AOR: June 14
Medical/Bio: July 31
Bio exempted: Oct 28

Anyone knows what the next steps are?
Congrats. Next would be to send photos for the PR card. Does the CoPR tell you where to send the photos?

Also, did you see "application updated" or was it still "submitted" when you logged on?

Almost the same AOR and MEP as you. Hoping for the best.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Yes that helps a lot. Thanks! But I heard through a friend that when you apply for PRTD, they ask you for a specific reason, for example: your urgency to leave Canada. Was there any mention of this on COPR?
It is a permanent residence travel document. So after going to your home country or any country you are visiting you are suppose to apply for it at the local visa office there. Due to Covid it is applied via an email for now. You send them a photocopy of your passport, copr and your flight details for return and then they send it to your email. Here is a link for more detail: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html

No that is only incase if you want it processed urgently.

Priyank295

Apr 17, 2020
It is a permanent residence travel document. So after going to your home country or any country you are visiting you are suppose to apply for it at the local visa office there. Due to Covid it is applied via an email for now. You send them a photocopy of your passport, copr and your flight details for return and then they send it to your email. Here is a link for more detail: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html

No that is only incase if you want it processed urgently.
Ok thanks for the update!

Reactions: Angel1113

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
Just received COPR in the Document Checklist. No actual document attached anywhere. No email/call.

What do you mean by Document checklist? Above the Bio letter?

Priyank295

Apr 17, 2020

Hello. Congratulations on getting COPR. Mine is a very similar situation like yours.

AOR: June 16
BIL: July 31
Biometrics Completion: Oct 30

Do you know what was your status bar % yesterday or today? Mine is showing 88% when i checked today. Thanks!

Reactions: flxlwt

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello. Congratulations on getting COPR. Mine is a very similar situation like yours.

AOR: June 16
BIL: July 31
Biometrics Completion: Oct 30

Do you know what was your status bar % yesterday or today? Mine is showing 88% when i checked today. Thanks!
Status bar is just a timer that hits 100% at 6 months.